Reviews for The Story of Us
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Yay- Arthur's pov! Boo- the dreamscape molestation was a little icky for me. And slight boo- I wish there had been more Arthur's pov. But- That's like bitching about not enough hot fudge on your sundae. You still have a delicious sundae, so stfu, right? Right. ; )
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I was waiting to see if it was happy tears or sad tears, I'm really glad it was happy, but the suspense was great. Also great- the pen on Eames' forehead.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yum, Ariadne & Arthur. I love the tie thing.
Vampires Are The Shiz Nit chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
This is an amazing story you've written, I love it! And the proposal has to be the greatest one in history! Nice idea :]
tennantfan chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Holy jeez! That was so hot! I've read some good Arthur/Ariadne fics before, but this one just about takes the cake. Could you continue it, please? I think Eames does need to be a peeping Tom one night and see them. Mmm, this was good!
The Mink chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Thank you so much for this story. It is so wonderful - you were right to have saved it as a Christmas present! Loving the rough and rugged Arthur here, and how badass he is, and especially how you ended it with that witty little exchange between Eames and Arthur.

I read this a few days ago; I'm still smiling. :D
IConcurVehemently chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
This story is wayyyy too good for only 10 reviews.

It takes a LOT of skill to write smut well. You very, very clearly possess that talent.

This was wonderful. Not for just the sexy goodness (which there was a lot of) but more so for the beautiful emotions behind it. True passion doesn't depend on physicality, but on the feelings that drive it. You incorporate them beautifully.

Vehe
lololol chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
loved it!
wtldr chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
That ending was just perfect. I never expected him to say it but I suppose since it was Eames teasing him...
wongderlust chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas! :)

Harhar this one was quite steamy eh? I have to admit I was pretty damn happy to see this sex maniac Arthur. Unf.

Anyways, can't wait for the next update!

Happy Holidays!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Loved it, and the ending was funny.
wongderlust chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Gah! I love these two so far! :)

Awww I was expecting a fight for when he made her cry which made me hesitant. But damn. I loved it. That's so romantic and sweet. Love it.

Can't wait for the next update!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
What a lovely one-shot you wrote. Hope you update soon.
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Is your screen name the same on livejournal? And being a love of all things Ariadne & Arthur, hit me up with this information! Hahaha.

Not to mention this was simply... Amazing. Snazzy. Beautiful. Lovely.

LOVELY.