Reviews for Lost & Found
earthdragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Just found this and it is very good. Just one point though. Aragorn is not Legolas' liege lord, as that implies that Legolas is his subject. Legolas has only one liege lord and that is his father and king, Thranduil. At this point in the adventure, Aragorn is merely the heir apparent to the throne of Gondor and is yet to claim the throne. Only when Legolas takes up residence in Ithilien will Aragorn have any authority over him. Until then, they are merely companions in The Fellowship.
Lotrfn chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Just discovered this. What a great story. I love these little behind the scenes moments in LOTR. You've done such a great job with the characterizations and dialogue.
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Your writing is so strong and solid. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
yaaaaaaaaay! Amazing, perfect, spectacular. Now, remind me again why you weren't the original author of the series?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Your writing this made me laugh! You mastered the commentary between these characters quite brilliantly in a way that makes everybody love The Lord of the Rings for what it is
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love Gimli in this piece. Uncharacteristic as he's behaving, I could totally see the real Gimli in the place of this version.
aja aron chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I've actually read this a few times, intending to sit and review, yet always ended up interrupted. At this moment I'll start by saying I love your use of language in general. In particular, I'm a gooey fan of alliteration, so descriptions like, "sluggish, sullen pulse," seep right into my bones and drag me into the heart of the story.

The characterizations, however, are where this piece shines for me. The subtle but clear and visual portrayals of the relationships between all these characters and the nuances going on between them are fantastically done, with wise and fun use of both description and dialog. Some things I liked in particular in this regard: Gandalf comparing Legolas to the taming of a Mearas. The fractious but fun exchange between Gimli and Gandalf. The whole conversation between Legolas and Aragorn. And, of course, "And we all need the dwarf."

And the hobbits. :)

Nicely done. Great read.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Legolas is like a naughty kid he wants to take care of himself without help; too bad his friends won't let him :)
But Never Destroyed chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good strong wording. Nice characterization. Hits close to the heart.
Rachielle chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Really good story!
Doodle Sketch chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really loved Gimli in this, he was adorable. Very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful story and your writing was amazing.
Sadie Sill - English stories chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love hurt/comfort stories and your dialogues are just perfect. Your characteres seem like real people. Congratulations.

Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 4/27/2011