Reviews for Lost & Found
Your writing this made me laugh! You mastered the commentary between these characters quite brilliantly in a way that makes everybody love The Lord of the Rings for what it is
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love Gimli in this piece. Uncharacteristic as he's behaving, I could totally see the real Gimli in the place of this version.
aja aron chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I've actually read this a few times, intending to sit and review, yet always ended up interrupted. At this moment I'll start by saying I love your use of language in general. In particular, I'm a gooey fan of alliteration, so descriptions like, "sluggish, sullen pulse," seep right into my bones and drag me into the heart of the story.

The characterizations, however, are where this piece shines for me. The subtle but clear and visual portrayals of the relationships between all these characters and the nuances going on between them are fantastically done, with wise and fun use of both description and dialog. Some things I liked in particular in this regard: Gandalf comparing Legolas to the taming of a Mearas. The fractious but fun exchange between Gimli and Gandalf. The whole conversation between Legolas and Aragorn. And, of course, "And we all need the dwarf."

And the hobbits. :)

Nicely done. Great read.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Legolas is like a naughty kid he wants to take care of himself without help; too bad his friends won't let him :)
But Never Destroyed chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good strong wording. Nice characterization. Hits close to the heart.
Rachielle chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Really good story!
Doodle Sketch chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really loved Gimli in this, he was adorable. Very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful story and your writing was amazing.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love hurt/comfort stories and your dialogues are just perfect. Your characteres seem like real people. Congratulations.

Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
very good
Caelhir chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was great! I really liked it ;P

Caelhir chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was great! I really liked it ;P

The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Nice Legolas angst. Geez, that elf. Always getting himself in a scrape and worrying everyone into their graves. Ah, gotta love him though:)
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Gahh! I loved this one shot! :) it was great!
nim draug chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this is so detailed - well done. I loved it :)