Reviews for Game Over
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Thanks for writing this! It irritates me to no end to see all of the plotless Mary-Sue stories. I enjoyed the humor! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh, I don't think Altair would kill her like that.
The problem with insert is that they are always either have no originality, or are just plain crap, with the same kind of OC, with the same personality, and bla bla bla...
Anyways, it was funny !
Pumpkin-Patch-Stalker chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm not sure if I posted a review before, but I'm posting one now.

You're not the only one who looks at fics with OC in the title with utter disgust. When I look at one whilst scrolling down, I kind of glare at it and continue on, trying to forget about it, when the next five below it are exactly the same. XD

But great story I like the realism in it. I hope you write more :3
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
YOU.

YOU ARE AWESOME.

Thank you so much for writing this! This made my day and hopefully brought others to their senses! Thank God for Altair and his BA-ness.
keymasters chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
THANK YOU! I can honestly say this is the most honest fic I've read even though I prefer OC pairings. I enjoy the imagination people use to attempt to keep the cannon characters in character... but let's just face it - it never does quite work...
Zero612 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Zero612: You are entertainingly cynical.
Bite the Bullet chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
YYYYEEEEESSSS! I LOVE YOU! Mary Sue's annoy me in a way nothing else can. And I get so irratated when I keep seeing the 'Cannon character/OC' parings. Can't I just find a fic with none of those self inserts? For christ sake! But I will admit, there's been few (VERY FEW) stories with OC's in them that I kinda liked.
Baal chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
THANK YOU. I'm tired of Mary Sues hooking up with the main characters and having supah awsumz missions and LEIK, IM SO STRONGG I SAFE ZE WORLDZ-

Damnit, nobody gives a shit! D:
RC-4681 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
meh...I got bored halfway through...
Panda-Monium72 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I completely agree. Whenever I see a Character/OC story (especially Altair/OC...can't stand those cause it makes him seem too OOC in my opinion...) it just makes me want to bang my head into the wall and CONTINUE my theology of the AC stereotypical fangirl. I suppose I'm nitpicky and not very open minded about OCs (even though I write one P) unless they're well-written and the story is thought through. Most fanfics where the "OC falls in love Ezio/Malik/Altair/Shaun/Desmond" I stay away from because they're too bland, unoriginally, and just plain annoying. Yea, Altair/Ezio falls in love with a peasant girl who he rescued from a group of abusive guards/parents or a modern girl gets her hands on a piece 'o Eden and ZOMGTELEPORTZ! ...saw it last week with four other fanfics... /end current rant here...

I admit, there are a few good Character/OC fics here, some great, but a lot are just...one moment... *runs to bathroom and vomits* mk...I suppose I'm taking this a bit TOO personal...ah well, good job, my dear this was amusing to say the least.

Best of luck with writing!

-Panda
crackers411 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL! same thing has happend to me, but i didint get stabed and it ended after I woke up. LOL
ellfie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I always thought that too - that an assassin (especially Altair) would just jab the character in the throat, though there is a level of curiousness that I'd think anyone would have in that situation where he'd probably hold her at knife point and demand answers. THEN on with the death.

Anyway. No, you're not alone, but I don't have anything against OCs in general. Usually, that's the whole reason a large portion of the fanfic population is reading and writing- because we're getting what we want out of the games, whether that's slash kicks (which more than not are horribly out of character) or the adventure with the OC.

The problem comes in when the OC is not properly made, the story (ones that are supposed to be serious) is not taken seriously enough, the canon characters are completely out of character for the author's own dreams and needs, the plot makes no sense, or the writing is just over all poor and seems like no effort was put into it.

When the motivation of the author prevails over the motivation of the characters, most stories end up bad.

But I do usually like to read OC stories, when I find ones that are done well (which there are a good few around, depending on what you want) because everyone's a fangirl/boy at heart to some degree- and it's not like the series gave us a lot with the romantic relationships we all crave from the characters (excluding obligatory sex scenes).

The ones that really bug me are the multitude of slash stories going on, especially PVP, because the OOCness of those fics are generally much worse than Character/OC fics.

~Hedwig
Haja chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It makes u wonder if there is any males self-inserts... Brilliance by the way. I loled very hard
Anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Lol I like it. Don't apologize so much though, it kinda distracts the reader from the lulz of the story.
DeadMansLullaby chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*Claps* Bravo! I TOTALY agree with ya. I find myself annoyed with all the female Mary-Sue/self-inserts out there. I feel bad that Alty and Ezio in those fics! xD

Btw! If you think Assassin's Creed id ful of fem!OC's, try looking at the Transformers movie page! NOTHING. BUT. OC'S. EVERY. OTHER. STORY. Has me riping my hair out trying to find one with ONLY the real characters in it.