Reviews for Trust Me
killmotion chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I AM WEEPING. WEEPING.

The Marionette scenes you made...are exactly how I envision it; I'm gonna be a wreck. So please, a happy ending!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is brilliant! Kept me hooked right away. I love how we go through olivia's whole life starting from the daycare. And I love how Olivia got to meet this universes version of Peter. Can't wait to read the 2nd part!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Oh, god. I can't even. I cried. So much. And. OMG I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY RIGHT NOW, MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH. I AM GOING TO DIE THURSDAY.
AlleyKitty chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
First: It is amazing that you're bilingual so don't worry so much about the errors. There were non that were noticeable to me, and if you have the brain power to know two languages then hats off to you! I've taken French for two years and j'ai le vocabularie d'un enfant de cinq ans (and the attention span of one).

Second: Yay! Loved the story! Marionette is going to break my heart to! It's so sad that Olivia is constantly hurt like that. Maybe the writers will take it a step further and have her confuse Bolivia's memories with her own, like she did with Agent Scott. That would be the ultimate: your own mind betraying you!
Mireya Cristina chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
This story is absolutely wonderful. It's well written and in character. I would look forward to seeing a happy ending to your story as well. Knowing what's to come in this week's episode, we can all use some happy Peter/Olivia stories. Keep up the good work! ;)
AwesomeAuror chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I kinda like the ending here - the bitter and dark and depressing pitstop that our OTP has taken - because it fits with the story. I think deep down we all really knew that it was too good to be true and that Polivia couldn't last. And I don't think they're meant to. They're supposed to be together, they're supposed to belong, but it's not going to work out that way in reality.

My long rant being said, I think the ending you have now suits them and their relationship and the place that they are at as of now. If by the end of Marionette things magically get cheery again (which would be a plot error, in my opinion) then a happy chapter would suit this.

But if you do end up writing one, of course I'll read it. This story has been wonderful - from the plot to the words you used.
thegloryofspring chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
AMBRE. LOVED THIS. ESPECIALLY THE ANGST. BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW I LOVE ANGST.

But I can't wait for the happy ending. X3
Starlight Socrates chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Oh. Oh wow.

This is exactly the type of Fringe fanfiction I want: well-characterized, introspective, focusing on the current major drama.

But that last scene definitely makes me want the happy ending too, please!
Sunny2006 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
NEED that happy ending, please! Nicely done so far!
xxjhopsterxx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i really really liked it! :)
Famous4it chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love this! Can't wait for the next part.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
brilliant chapter!

update ASAP!

;D
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like it a lot. totally cool.

the part about her meeting Over Here's Peter is so heartbreakingly sad.

love the bit where she shoots her dad...so is the other universe supposed to be Over There or another universe?

lovely story.

can hardly wait to see what'll happen next!
menz815 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this is brilliant! I love this whole idea because if there's one constant theme in Fringe, it definitely seems to be betrayal, and I know Olivia will feel betrayed by Peter. It's great to see all those others times that she has been let down though and you get her characterization down perfectly. my favorite part was definitely the part with Lucas. I also liked the end of the first section when she meets the other Peter. the last line was chilling, how she'll never see this one again.

can't wait for the next part :D
Amy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well done! looking forward for the 2nd part!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »