Reviews for The Other Home
Phantom Feline chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
*gasp; eyes wide, hopeful* Not abandoned? O.O Oooh, I'd love it if you continued!

Poor Harry, so traumatized... Upon re-reading I've picked up some things I missed... This takes place after fourth year, doesn't it? I wonder if Hedwig's going to make an appearance; if Harry will be able to use his magic to good effect (I beleve HP!magic is considerably different, but I suppose it could be worked into DL!magic...); how Raistlin wll react. All the fun stuff!

Wow, that beating must've been brutal o.o And Rosamum is an... interesting character. I don't suppose she'll be going 'away' now that Harry's around! And you've actually made Gilon into a character I can /see/ beyond the vague mentions he gets in the books...

Hah, if you keep updating, I'll have to go dig out my Dragonlance books; it really has been /so/ long! :3
ImmortalScorpio chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Please keep this story going. There are so few Harry Potter Dragonlance crossovers. You're doing a great job! Can't wait to see Raistlin's reaction! Oooo, and what will Kitiara think. Don't think she would be too pleased about Harry. Yay!
god of all chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Kazukimi chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Good fic

What i like it's the difference of language between harry's and their. It mean Harry need to learn the new language, be free from voldie and Dumblie and the wizardworld stupidity.

And Caramon was really in character good.

Will the pairing be raistlinxharry or any malexharry ? If yes, it will be nice. If no, i will still continue to read because this fic is good :P
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
nice really nice
Phantom Feline chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Aww, poor Harry. And now the language barrier has made itself known! I'm pleased to say that I have no clue where this story is going XD But that means it's original~
Phantom Feline chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I've been looking forward to this day for years; the day someone writes an interesting Harry Potter/ Dragonlance crossover. Truthfully, I most look forward to poor little Harry meeting Raistlin. It seems rather unclear now, but I know you'll probably clear it up soon...how old is Harry? He has Hedwig, so he must already be learning of magic... And oh no, it appears that he is without his wand...
PastaSentient chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Excellent! Just keeps getting better and better!
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow, this looks awesome. I have waited a long time for a HP/Dragonlance xover. Keep up the amazing work! All I ask is for no slash. Sorry, but there are more than enough slash stories on FF to kill a person. Do something original! A Harry Potter/Kitiara might work. Anyways, please keep up the amazing work! Update soon!