Reviews for The Greatest Shame a Wizard Could Suffer
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
This is my second time reading this so I'm not that mad so I won't send you a howler but whyyy
Ariana Lenai chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Despite popular belief you chat get sick form being cold or wet. It's scientifically impossible. You get sick from germs floating around in the air. Sorry that you didn't know that. You almost definitely not see this but if you do then please reply.
Herm own ninny chapter 39 . 11/11/2016
How is David Dudleys brother?
The ending was great!

I loved the story. The best ive read!
humanoidpatronus chapter 39 . 6/26/2016
What a great story! And the last line was perfect...
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
so you wrote something about my country (Poland)
Manon chapter 39 . 2/6/2016
I don't know if you still look at your reviews or not. But anyway, you wanted to know who/how many people are reading you're story.

So I think you should know that even 15 years later they are being appreciated. I hate reading one chapter a week, I prefer waiting for the end and read everything at the same time so that's how I felt on your story!

Great story, I'm glad I can read the rest pretty soon
Fryingpangirl chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
The stories are brilliant. I originally read the german translation of the "Great Scandal" and wondered who the writer was, as I did love the translation. Finally I saw the name, started reading, saw sequel, and read it. I am nearly choking of laughter when McGonagall and Aberforth quarreled-the best fun part was the "reason" for the brother-hate between the Dumbledores: sleeping with a goat, Albus Dumbledore! I'll never be able to take him seriously again. In another series from another writer, he's absolutely manipulative and the to me never occuring questions were so obvious I started seeing him in a fanfiction-light, and another all roles are sideswapped-Voldie's good and the Malfoy's save Harry from being killed by the Dursleys and he becomes a son to them, I really like it.
Prince Itzal chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Aww I read the first one but after seeing that Harry's kid was a squib I'm not going to read it! :( sad
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2013
Good fic!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed the stories but I am wondering if you have considered revising them now that Ms Rowling has finished the series?
HarryFanFTW chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
Best Harry Potter story ever... N/A
BiscuitFace chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
Bloody brilliant!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
your stuff is so good. i cant stop reading it.
Arithmetic13 chapter 39 . 12/3/2012