Reviews for The Greatest Shame a Wizard Could Suffer
Little - Kid chapter 39 . 8/14
I'm reading your fanfictions now, hehe, although it's been, say, eleven years?
Potterhead2006 chapter 39 . 6/25
I have read the trilogy before, I just saw the note at the bottom and thought, let's review again. So. here's my review of this story in one word: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
It's better than the first story! But, as I said, I have read the trilogy before, so I know the third story is the best thing I have ever read...
brit9449 chapter 32 . 3/9
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

ok

it's 2:27 AM and I'm freaking out!

sorry-BUT WHAT DID YOU DO TO HARRYY!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHhahahahah!

yeesh

just had to get it out of my system!

LOVE YOU!
Brit9449
brit9449 chapter 30 . 3/9
Of my poor poor dear-you are such a sweetheart0 you're clever and funny, quite the wit you have. You'll never cease to amaze me with the amazing stories!
brit9449 chapter 20 . 3/8
Your being one with latin and myths and story freaking telling of freaking great stories makes me sooo happy!

much love,
brit9449

Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
This is my second time reading this so I'm not that mad so I won't send you a howler but whyyy
Ariana Lenai chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Despite popular belief you chat get sick form being cold or wet. It's scientifically impossible. You get sick from germs floating around in the air. Sorry that you didn't know that. You almost definitely not see this but if you do then please reply.
Herm own ninny chapter 39 . 11/11/2016
How is David Dudleys brother?
The ending was great!

I loved the story. The best ive read!
humanoidpatronus chapter 39 . 6/26/2016
What a great story! And the last line was perfect...
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
so you wrote something about my country (Poland)
Manon chapter 39 . 2/6/2016
I don't know if you still look at your reviews or not. But anyway, you wanted to know who/how many people are reading you're story.

So I think you should know that even 15 years later they are being appreciated. I hate reading one chapter a week, I prefer waiting for the end and read everything at the same time so that's how I felt on your story!

Great story, I'm glad I can read the rest pretty soon
Fryingpangirl chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
The stories are brilliant. I originally read the german translation of the "Great Scandal" and wondered who the writer was, as I did love the translation. Finally I saw the name, started reading, saw sequel, and read it. I am nearly choking of laughter when McGonagall and Aberforth quarreled-the best fun part was the "reason" for the brother-hate between the Dumbledores: sleeping with a goat, Albus Dumbledore! I'll never be able to take him seriously again. In another series from another writer, he's absolutely manipulative and the to me never occuring questions were so obvious I started seeing him in a fanfiction-light, and another all roles are sideswapped-Voldie's good and the Malfoy's save Harry from being killed by the Dursleys and he becomes a son to them, I really like it.
Prince Itzal chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Aww I read the first one but after seeing that Harry's kid was a squib I'm not going to read it! :( sad
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2013
Good fic!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed the stories but I am wondering if you have considered revising them now that Ms Rowling has finished the series?
3,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »