Reviews for The Greatest Shame a Wizard Could Suffer
All hell broke loose chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
The stories are brilliant. I originally read the german translation of the "Great Scandal" and wondered who the writer was, as I did love the translation. Finally I saw the name, started reading, saw sequel, and read it. I am nearly choking of laughter when McGonagall and Aberforth quarreled-the best fun part was the "reason" for the brother-hate between the Dumbledores: sleeping with a goat, Albus Dumbledore! I'll never be able to take him seriously again. In another series from another writer, he's absolutely manipulative and the to me never occuring questions were so obvious I started seeing him in a fanfiction-light, and another all roles are sideswapped-Voldie's good and the Malfoy's save Harry from being killed by the Dursleys and he becomes a son to them, I really like it.
Prince Itzal chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Aww I read the first one but after seeing that Harry's kid was a squib I'm not going to read it! :( sad
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2013
Good fic!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed the stories but I am wondering if you have considered revising them now that Ms Rowling has finished the series?
HarryFanFTW chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
Best Harry Potter story ever... N/A
BiscuitFace chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
Bloody brilliant!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
your stuff is so good. i cant stop reading it.
Arithmetic13 chapter 39 . 12/3/2012
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
Great story
WingardiumLeviosa86 chapter 39 . 7/30/2012
Great story! I know it's been ten years since you posted this but still :)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/21/2012
good story
LoveBugLily chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
I noticed this was written a while ago, so I am not sure if you still read your reviews. However, I thought it couldn't hurt to try! So, I wanted to tell you how talented you are. My favorite FanFiction author (no, seriously!). I am sure you have gotten many reviews like this before, telling you how amazing you are, but I hope that you appreciate my thoughts anyway.

Like you, my first language is not English, but French, and I feel your pain in getting grammar, spelling, etc right. Your English is great though!

I have read TGSoHH as well, and I loved it. I'm not sure what I would have done, had you stopped writing. And when I'm finished with the next one, I'm gonna be in trouble...

I love Harry Potter... One could say I'm a tad obsessed (remind you of someone? Maybe... you?). I have read the entire series 39 times, in both English and French. Personally I prefer English, because they changed some of the original names in the French version, and I don't like them haha!

I even like your A/N's, because they are quite conversational and I enjoy that. I almost feel like I know you (and what a wonderful person you seem to be!). The way you dealt with the flames that were sent to you was admirable. And they were completely unnecessary! I know you can't please everyone, but come on... Let's not do something that stupid. Made me want to tell them to go read something else instead of reviewing those horrible things. Not to mention they were completely false!

I saw that you have a website and have published two books, so I wanted to offer my congratulations! If I only spoke Hungarian, I would get them right now. If they ever come out in English or French, please let me know! I will run to the nearest bookshop and get them straight away!

Well, if you've managed to read through all that,wow You have patience. I hope I didn't bore you by going into detail. You should feel extremely proud of yourself - I am not one to dole out compliments, and this is BY FAR the longest review I have ever left anyone, I hope you like it.

Keep writing, I will keep reading...
TGSoHH chapter 39 . 4/18/2012
I loved this - i really like that dudley is ashamed of his parants i love it when people make him nice - but i dont think harry or ginny would have minded having a squib for a son, other than that it is exeptional.
natalie chapter 39 . 1/29/2012
another amazing fanfic! good jesus i'm addicted to your stories and plots! most likely in the next hour i'll be starting the next story (the one that come after this).

congratulations once again(:
Storylover chapter 39 . 1/28/2012
Maybe a bit late for a review ! But I loved the story, you worried me so much with old/ muffle harry ! I'm from australia and I reviewed the scandal of hogwarts too, but I was logged in then as evangelinemaddona, I have recently forgotten my email adress for login,this

Was amazing you are amazing, it's 2012 now, so what am I? Ten years late? Are you married already ?
3,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »