Reviews for No Room for Remy
I love Romy fluff :)
roguelover321 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
cute
41eugoR chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Pointless, but pointless highly enjoyable Romy fluff :-)
Raven34link chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
awwww fluff is in the air
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
cute~ I liked the ending! do more of these they are qick (not my favorite) but good!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Pointless fluff is fun sometimes, and this was cute!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute cute cute cutesy cute! Awesomenessssssssss!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aah, just what I needed to lighten my mood. Sometimes fluff is a good thing! ;)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw, cute! Everyone's making them bet. It's funny though.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Key note: What I should be doing... working on papers and other boring things.

Fact: What I am doing... welcoming you back to FF! It's been a while Zany! And you pop back up with a cute fluffy oneshot! So very exciting.

...

Charles and Logan made a bet? All by themselves? Without any outside influence?...

I'm stunned, if you couldn't tell. But still excited to see something new by you! I loved it of course and can't wait to see what else comes up!

P.S. Is Ash in the dog house? (Concerned O_o)

-Peace, Blackberry ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww, I loved it! Just perfect (Romy from you always is :) ).

"Those big emeralds she thought were eyes."

Cute! He's such a sweetheart.

That was adorable, and so Remy. XD Watching him and Rogue is always better than TV, absolutely. I really liked the title too. :)

Good job!
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow...Have i ever told you I love you? this had to have made my day\night which ever it is cause its dark outside yet the clock stated its only 6 something i swear its been 6 something for a while now i think I gotta fix it.

Moving on...I loved the chair thing and I loved the end...though i still don't get why the TV wasn't on...though i've been questioning if I've ever done that I don't think so but knowing me I most likely have...once or twice.

Now that I have ranted for a good minute. I say well done again and i can't wait for more.