Reviews for Cold In The Desert

:'(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Still reading :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Jupp, still reading, loving it, and hoping for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Still reading ;D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Hey, im still reading. Please finish!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Still reading, please continue.
Shawntail chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Yesh! I am reading! And I really hope you will one day come back to this story and finish it :)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Yes, please continue! It would be cool to continue and have incorporated the point where Alice freezes and it's only when Claire shouts her name that she wakes back up, zapping the stupid chip Umbrella had used to control her as she goes to save Claire. :)
VanityAtItsPrime chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
WHAT?! NO!... where's the rest? I was so engrossed! I'm still reading!?... what happens next? please tell me there more!? :O
123a456e chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
why havent you updated in forever?! this story is awesome
YahxKiKi chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoy the story :) I hope u continue writing this
Noah Mayfair chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Love this story. I've been looking through the Alice/Claire stories again and I am so glad that I found this story again. I've been thinking about it for well over a month. I would love to read more but, alas, it seems that you've moved on to warehouse 13. I love your writing and can honestly say that I've read almost all of your stories.
DalekSec-kmz chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
This really is probably the best Claire/Alice res evil piece out there. I love how their connection keeps building. It seems like you've moved on to other things, but I really hope you continue this story...PLEASE! Lol
Sandy chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
My favourite Clairice Story *_*. I love your writing Style and especially how you write Alice and Claire ;), so true to their Characters in the movie and I love their Characters ;). Please keep going like this, it's awesome ;), i almost check everyday for an update *_*.
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 12/20/2012