Reviews for Cold In The Desert
RockChick11 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
This is a good story, keep it up i like it how your taking your time with their feelings, good work.
nada129 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I really love ur story i keep going back to read it over and over again please update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next
Avienda chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Oh hell yeah! Awesome update! I was doing a dance when i noticed you picked up writing again! If you ever need encouraging words to pick you up, just let me know!
unmemorable chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Yeah, I am :). But I really wished you'd update faster. The suspense kills me. Lovin the story :)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
So happy for an update, this is such a good fic...I really liked the Atlas reference, can't wait for more :}

Cat...hy
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
yupp still reading, and i can not wait for more!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~~CloudGazer15
mxfan88 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Still reading and still loving it :). Can't wait for the next chapter.
Broken Hallelujahs chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
You are alive! I missed you and welcome back! This is, as per usual, excellent. The imagery and dialogue are perfect and my only frustration is that it's so short AND Claires frustration is quickly becoming my own! Alice is a damn sphinx...
Emilyport chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Keep this up, I would love to see more of this! PLEASSE! :)))
Flouder5 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to see a lot more. I have to say I love this chapter with the tigers, I'm curious to know if you were thinking of the old Lora Croft games when the tigers would appear and you would have to kill them when you wrote this.
bitten2 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Amazing story and chapter! Please update soon!
Itstartwithasmile chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Great Story ! D

Your Alice and Claire are really close from the movies and it's Great ! Love it

Keep looking forward for the next chapter ;)
JT chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Ooooh:) Just got back into town and this was a lovely welcome home present. I brought back peanut butter fudge. I offer you some as a thank you. Since you can't really have any, I'll eat a piece with you in mind. Thank you for another great update :-)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
love the story it is interesting, liked the fact that you had the tigers from vegas be infected and the fight scene was nice, can not wait for more
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »