Reviews for Cold In The Desert
unmemorable chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Yeah, I am :). But I really wished you'd update faster. The suspense kills me. Lovin the story :)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
So happy for an update, this is such a good fic...I really liked the Atlas reference, can't wait for more :}

Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
yupp still reading, and i can not wait for more!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!

mxfan88 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Still reading and still loving it :). Can't wait for the next chapter.
Broken Hallelujahs chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
You are alive! I missed you and welcome back! This is, as per usual, excellent. The imagery and dialogue are perfect and my only frustration is that it's so short AND Claires frustration is quickly becoming my own! Alice is a damn sphinx...
Emilyport chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Keep this up, I would love to see more of this! PLEASSE! :)))
Flouder5 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to see a lot more. I have to say I love this chapter with the tigers, I'm curious to know if you were thinking of the old Lora Croft games when the tigers would appear and you would have to kill them when you wrote this.
bitten2 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Amazing story and chapter! Please update soon!
Itstartwithasmile chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Great Story ! D

Your Alice and Claire are really close from the movies and it's Great ! Love it

Keep looking forward for the next chapter ;)
JT chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Ooooh:) Just got back into town and this was a lovely welcome home present. I brought back peanut butter fudge. I offer you some as a thank you. Since you can't really have any, I'll eat a piece with you in mind. Thank you for another great update :-)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
love the story it is interesting, liked the fact that you had the tigers from vegas be infected and the fight scene was nice, can not wait for more
Quatorz chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Awesome update. ;) I laughed at the morbid humor of them putting down Siegfried and Roy's tigers. But the descriptions of the carnage you paint wiped away any trace of humor. They're fantastic and really give the feel of the movies. My favorite line was this one: 'Blood drips from the hardwood, creating a slow, morose waterfall...' Ooh. That was awesome.

And great tension between the two of them (as always). I love how you portray Alice as someone so starved for human contact that she's fooled herself into thinking she doesn't need it-and is almost unable to control her reactions when she gets it.

Awesome fic as always! You are definitely one of my favorite authors out there!
BrokenHallelujahs chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Holy tension! You literally had me sitting on the edge of my desk chair all but drooling on my desk with this latest chapter. I mean seriously, stop proving to me that you're awesome! I believe you already! I love the way you've absolutely layered the sexual tension in this piece, it's beautiful and frustrating all at the same time. All I can do is beg for the next chapter and wait for the resolution. With all this build up, you know the Earth's gonna move!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!

94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »