Reviews for And Lose
cinderellasmonkey chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
This story is so beautiful and heartbreaking and as painful as it is, I wish there was more.
LewisInNC chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Great story! I'm surprised no one said anything about the demand for $25k though. It's such a small amount for Castle, and also, the kidnapper said earlier that they weren't interested in money.
liviafan1 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Oh, geez. My heart through this whole thing, Jade. I can't. Ugh. You had me on the edge the whole time. I can't wait to read the next installment, and from what you've told me, I'll be begging for the one after that, too. Wahh.
Miracle Mirth chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I couldn't, in good conscience, put "To Love" on my fav list and not this one? That would be blasphemous, right? Right. I just adored this one so very much. You did such a great job and capturing their emotions. It's a must read. People should always read your work. And I bet they do! :D

~Mer.
1477166 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Holy moly, talk about intense! This is insaaane! I loved it :)
1477166 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Castle's confession was the sweetest! Awww! My heart is breaking for just about everybody here!
1477166 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Martha crying almost made me burst into tears too. That poor woman!
chezchuckles chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
This story was crazy intense. I couldn't stop long enough to review! The desolation was palpable; the way Kate clung to strength and stoicism, but also needed those moments to break down. this was really riveting.
Nimueiswriting chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
What an ending!

Really great great fic! i love it!

Thanks for let us reading it!
Nimueiswriting chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Loving this fic...

Nimueiswriting chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Im enjoying so much reading this fic. They way you describe the feelings, how the characters are acting about Alexis missing...

Great fic. Im going on reading ;)
someone179 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
love this fic :)
Mathiilde3 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
Fan-freaking-tastic, this is absolutely amazing! She is pretty high on my list of favorite people right now. That stringy, lacy thing - so awesome! Had it not been for that, I think I would have lost it completely. This was so poignant, and I had to go somewhere before I could finish it and it was pretty much torture! This was really sweet and nice and wonderful and angst and heart-rending and simply pure brilliace. You did a fabulous job writing it, it is incredible. I enjoyed it tremendously. So many little exquisite things, I loved it!
chasingwords chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
OMGOSH this was sooo sooo cute. The ending, the endinnnnng 0_o. I read your other fic, to love i think and, without stopping i started reading this one. I felt like i needed to write you a review right now because wow, this chapter was so amazing 3
sweettea75 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Life got in the way, and I didn't review this when I read it the first time or even the second or third time. However, I figured out some time; and now I am reviewing this story. Well, this story under this chapter.

I love the way you laid out the chapters, and the relationship between Castle and Beckett. I love the way Beckett tells Castle in the back of a cab that she loves him. I love that she took a bullet for Alexis; and they way you described the scene, in which, Castle is tearing at her shirt and her vest was beautiful.

Amazing.