Reviews for Something Blue
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I love these kids. What happens next?
EmmettRoseAddict chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
PlZzzz plzzzz Plzzzz! Can u update!I reaLly love this story.
faye1071 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is a good story, you should finish it!
idkmuch chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I love this take charge/kick ace Bella. She's rockin' my world. Love the ongoing arguement she & Jasper have over who gave head to Jacob. So hilarious!

Can't believe Rose is thinking about moving to England! Em has his work cut out for him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lizf22 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Hey giiiiirls! aw Emmett is gonna have to pull out the BIG guns now the poor bb! Fucking love Bella and everything about this story! Muchissimas besos! xo xo
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
o.m.g. Bella is awesome. Love fierce Bella. capsize the SS Peter. heh.

Man, everything was going so well. And then she drops that bomb and I swear my heart is just so so sad. Poor Em :(
Britt01 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Love this ballsy Bella! She is actually comes across the way Emmett does in most fics - I like it!
lavishone chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Don't give up Emmett!
ja6108 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Ugh, poor Emmett. He'd better turn it up and fast! I can see this is going to be a hard-fought battle for him. I can't wait to read what happens next.
snarkerella chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Ooh, I love this! I'm always a big Ro/Em fan, and anyone some classic romantic comedy can be mixed in- well, you have a winning combination in my book. Add in a gay Jasper, and a strong, likeable Bella, and you can do no wrong. Good work, girls, looking forward to more.
LillyTigeress chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Another great chapter. Please keep writing. This is going to be so good.
JulieLucia chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I would like to have made some snarky comment here about having to wait - but really, it's worth it. And you know how impatient I am so that's gotta be saying something ;-)

You did however have great timing because I was really close to send super annoying emails to B, since I can't bug her on twitter anymore :-(

And applause for creating a likable Bella! Great tits and everything. I don't side with Bella often, but here I agree with her.

I'm no expert in British, but somehow you must have gotten it right because I almost instantly began to read Peter's voice with a British accent.

PS: Now I want mexican food, thanks a lot :(
angeliena chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Bella give good guidance.
rameau chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I can see why you waited to post this. The unf is definitely there. There's just one problem. Given the chance, I always root for the Brits.
xtothey chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Love this Bella! Love her banter with Emmett. I just want to hug Emmett - gaah. When Rosalie told him she was moving. Knife to the heart.