Reviews for A Bubble Bath Gone Awry
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Andros jumping out of the tub. and Ashley finding him like that was funny. So was him thinking Astronema had invaded his bathroom. This is the first time I've heard of a bath bomb.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
hilarious
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awwwwwww, hahahahahahha. I have officially fallen in love with your Power Ranger fanfics. :D (And I will definitely be checking out your other fandoms too!). Such a cute cute cute cute fic! :D Love the pairing, and the not-over-the-top portrayal. Love Cassie and love your portrayal of Ashley and Andros here. :D Adorable!
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Such a cute and lovely story. Nice job!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so cute!
James Austin Valiant chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
High-freakin-larious. Glad to see there's someone else out there who laughs in the face of fanfiction! Ha!
Nazness101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i have to say that was pretty freaking hilarious. as soon as andros asked what a milkshake was in the first episode i immediately thought of all the things andros would find odd if he wasn't accustomed to it and this was just great!
noiha chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lol xD your summary's quiet sugestive you know haha

this's very cute. i lol-ed at cassie's interruption and of course at andros. write more! light fluffs just make my day complete! xD
ShadowDancerLei chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute! XD
A chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That. Was super cute ! Absolutely loved it. It's been awhile since I've read something decent with Ashley and Andros in it. Idk, but it seemed to have a curious and mature quality to it. Unlike the many where Andros is this angsty teenager and Ashley who's on a brink of a manic depression episode that's all stars-in-the-eyes in love.

Anyways. Very cute.
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That is just terribly cute! I never would have thought of that, but it makes perfect sense. Well done. :-)
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was hilarious! I was hoping for some romance at the end, though.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Good Story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ha ha ha ha. That WOULD happen to Andros. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rhocar chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love how you have taken something as simple as a bath, and peeked my interest, the chemistry between man and alien, another way of looking at the simple things that we take for granted. Would love to read on further about how Andros reacts to other earth experiences, very well done.