Reviews for Fears and Dreams
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
This was a good story. Quite an interesting take on season 6. Just a couple tiny thjngs, Sam was only 10 in 93 . He was 16 in 99. The other thing I'm wodering is why didn't Cas heal their physical wounds atleast? Overall, this was a good story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
And awesome story and a great read, thanks :)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Loving all the twists and turns in this story.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter, explained a whole lot.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter, and evil ending! Glad that it was actually Mary who came to Sammy and gave him some help.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Even more intriguing! Hyped up Sam reminded me of the Gremlin's movie though they it wasn't quite the same! Just what has Rufus told Bobby, and just why has Sam disappeared?
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Intriguing second chapter, wondering if Dean seeing the fire is to do with the stranger watching rather than a figment of his mind! Probably wrong though!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great first chapter setting up the story. Loved how the boys decorated Bobby's place with Christmas decorations when the older hunter was out! Sounds like they should have listened to their feelings as things are about to hit the fan.
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Wow just wow, this is one if the best stories I have ever read, no joke. And the brotherly fluff god it made me all warm and fuzzy inside I love their relationship! Great story!
christinebleu chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Amazing story that you've written here :)

I love the bond between Dean and Sam! There's really nothing like it out there. Great job! :)
Likaella chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Thank you for this wonderful fic!
casammy chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
I feel so much that this history has ended, have been sorry so many distress with sammy and the dean's desperation for losing his brother and to see it to suffer through the fault of whom they have to protect it, really I hate samuel and as well you say towards the end, samuel wants revenge, it is sure but also it is more that it is sure that dean goes to be there to stamp on the back, if one tries to bring over or to hurt sammy
T.L. Arens chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
You stitched everything up nicely. I was NOT expecting Lisa to show up, so that was a surprise. I think she took her leave very gracefully. She clearly understands that Dean's heart would only belong to one person and she handled that really well.

The disclosure between the boys was touching. It was hard for both of them, but at least now they're willing to accept each other not on the basis of what they done or haven't done, but on how they survived it all.

"... hopefully Bobby can handle Christmas dinner without it needing to be exorcised."-THAT was funny! And then Bobby uses a shotgun in the kitchen! LOL priceless! Just how long DOES it take for him to make soup for them? The world will never know ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write this story. It's well worth the wait!
hotshow chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
I just now had time to read the last few chapters and thought they were great.

Thank you.
Ani101 chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
ohhh...such a good ending! Sam and Dean having Christmas together...loved this story wish things ccould be as'simple'in the series!

take care