Reviews for Fears and Dreams
bagelcat1 chapter 6 . 4/17
I'm really enjoying this story, it's compelling and I'm eager for more of your writing. But, just a quick fix. Sam was born in 1983, so 1993 would have been his 10th birthday, not his 16th. I think you meant 1999. It kind of throws the reader out of the story...you might want to either edit or remove the date. But otherwise, keep up the good work. I really like your writing style.
Deanssammy chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Love it. but i'm a bit confused about Sams age. So in your story he was born earlier if hes 16 in that chapters “vision“
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Love the story. I was wondering if there is a story before this,where i get to know what happend to Sam.
mcdde5Heno chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
This story was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
This was a good story. Quite an interesting take on season 6. Just a couple tiny thjngs, Sam was only 10 in 93 . He was 16 in 99. The other thing I'm wodering is why didn't Cas heal their physical wounds atleast? Overall, this was a good story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
And awesome story and a great read, thanks :)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Loving all the twists and turns in this story.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter, explained a whole lot.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter, and evil ending! Glad that it was actually Mary who came to Sammy and gave him some help.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Even more intriguing! Hyped up Sam reminded me of the Gremlin's movie though they it wasn't quite the same! Just what has Rufus told Bobby, and just why has Sam disappeared?
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Intriguing second chapter, wondering if Dean seeing the fire is to do with the stranger watching rather than a figment of his mind! Probably wrong though!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great first chapter setting up the story. Loved how the boys decorated Bobby's place with Christmas decorations when the older hunter was out! Sounds like they should have listened to their feelings as things are about to hit the fan.
Director-Ackles chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Wow just wow, this is one if the best stories I have ever read, no joke. And the brotherly fluff god it made me all warm and fuzzy inside I love their relationship! Great story!
christinebleu chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Amazing story that you've written here :)

I love the bond between Dean and Sam! There's really nothing like it out there. Great job! :)
Likaella chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Thank you for this wonderful fic!