Reviews for Seeking for Jenny
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
please update!
Reiks chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Really love your story so far. Please update as soon as you can.
rosslynchR5loverforever chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Amazing love it!
Penguinluver1 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
LollyGirl65 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Hi! I just started reading WOWP, and your one was the first! I just wanted to say you're doing a great job of it, and continue!
It would also be great if you read my Fanfics. I am a new user on
Lolly
avatar junkman chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I think it's a pretty good story and I like long chapters
Selenas-Chachi0 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I love this story! I hope you get to update soon! (:
ava592 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
very good story plz continue it :)
AngelBabe11 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
please update this story! I luv it!
namesgeorgina chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
i luv it, update!
ScarletReid chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
yay you updated!
Masonfan1 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
*sigh* I am going to tell you the same thing I told FMF, *pulls out a giant sword and levels it right underneath your chin* Don't ever, EVER, apoligize for long chapters. You hear me? EVER. E-V-E-R. Got that?
Masonfan1 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Oh, you poor thing. You only have 4 reviews? * virtually hugs you* Well, I have to say, I can kinda see why. This might sound mean, but there's practicly no plot. You've just been stealing the Alex/Mason episodes and transferring them to a different couple. That's rather tacky and it really makes a bad impression. You may be a great author, but no one will care because your first stories are things like this.

You really could have gone crazy with this. Max gets a girlfriend that's Mason's sister? You could have gone ALL OVER THE PLACE! Honestly, it really could have been amazing. But you recycled a plot done on the show already, which ruined basically all respect a lot of authors might had ever had for you. Sorry.

I sympathize. I really do. Maybe you can do better in your next story. If you want any help, feel free to PM, I'd be happy to help.
ScarletReid chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I like it! Hahaha the idea of Mason's text bein so well spelled seems so natural! Please add!
for the last time chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
aww...it was pretty sad at the end. reminds me of the time when alex and mason had to break up.