Reviews for Every Fairytale Has Its Troubles
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 6/11
I already don't like this guy, can I jump inside of the story, grab Dean's gun and shoot the guy before he does anything to Dean or Sammy?
kat4543 chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Great ending to a great series.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Aww nooo it's the end :(. I loved this story, I love this series and I can't wait for the next part. Love the ending it was sweet, glad everyone is happy. Great work.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Great chapter. I'm not surprised with what Dean had planned for Kendall either. So glad that Sam is feeling better and that the babies came out ok. Love the names for them too.
Timothy t chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
Wow what a awesome ending man im sure sad 2 see this part of the series 2 end... i love sam and dean and their little growing family... i wonder how many more kids u will give them lololol... i still say u should have dean be pregnant just once that would be funny 2 see lololol... i hope in your next storie u bring back all their friends... oh and ash and Stacey and mike and alex needs more kids 2 lololol... anyways u truelly. R one off the best writers i read stories from... thanks for giving us awesome stories... i cant wait 2 see if jellybean gets little jealous lolol...
gothpandaotaku chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
Love love love this! XD
Awwwwww this was so sweet and cute. The fluff is a balm for my soul. The babies sound adorable. Pffft five kids is nothing ;)
I am SO relieved to hear you say you're not done with this series! I got worried! I already can't wait for the next one!
Thank you for writing this! XD
deangelfallen chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
It's over already? I can't get enough of your stories! :))
AMaximander500 chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Oh my god the trios are born! I've been waiting to find out what their names were forever! 3
Timothy t chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Well first another amazing chapter and im very glad u updated... yayay the babies r born and i love the names... im glad u put bobby and ellen in there... wow sam took what happened 2 Kendall okglad he's doing better... mason is so adorable u can tell he's spoiled by everyone 2 lolol... im sad 2 see this storie end but cant wait 2 see what else u write about with them all in it... please keep up the awesome work... have the best day...
Lover of gays chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
So happy that the babies are born :)
gothpandaotaku chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Lovely lovely chapter! XD
I was nervous at first, but I'm so glad Sam's recovering.
Soooo good and I can't wait for more! XD
KeepCalmandCallBobbySinger chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
I'm so glad dean shot him.
KeepCalmandCallBobbySinger chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
This story is so good and so happy for sam and dean, but I remember Kenny tries to do something to them and it makes me think "Sammy is pregnant you asshole! oh wait he doesn't know that..." I guess that lets you know your story is amazing. And it is. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Yes an update an a great one at that. I'm so glad Sam is doing better, happy that Tristan pulled him out of that slump. Ok so Dean got Gordon to get a buddy of his in jail to dispose of Kendall, oh well serves him right for messing with Sam. I like this Gordon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
deangelfallen chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Can't wait for the next one. one questin though. Rape is a serious crime. How come didn't they figure it out at the first time they investigated about Kendall? Sorry if you explained it and I missed, because English isn't my local language (Sorry if I'm bad at that, too).