Reviews for Lust at First Sight
Gttttttttttt chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
loooooooool ...at some point in this chapter I had to wounder what the hell I am reading ?! loool
but .really great job with this fic . I love how creative your mind is .
-ah . I wish this fic was longer :(
-" I've got a blood bond with him now, and I'll do with him as I see fit." I love this line looooool
- glad there is happy ending yaaay .

Gttttttttttt chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
amazing .I love this soooooo much
I had a big smile in face reading this . I loved every line in this chapter .
- I loved Angle spanking luke :)
- I loved Conner telling luke that he had been there .
- I loved spike asking Angle why did be spank him instead of biting him .Then he counted people Angle had spanked ..lool at saying this how his affection .
- aww at Angle/luke talk at the end .aagin I loved it all .
- Can Angle get any more sexy ! I love him
and spike is amazing . I like him as will

Thank you so much for writing this :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
wow
Very fun and interesting fic .great job
I dont blame luke for being attracted to Angle form first sight .Angle is just perfect :)
and its nice to see Connor :) he is amazing as always .
spick is quite the character .How come he wast in your long Angle fic?
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
A very nice story. I love it when the family dynamics come into play. So Spike has a new childe. I'd be worried but I know how Spike was with Dawn, his 'Little Bit'. Noah will be just fine soon. And I think that he will be good for Spike too. There were a couple times I thought sure Angel was going to give Spike a couple 'reminders' on his behavior. I know there have been a few times I think he needed it and who better than his Grandsire. It is nice seeing Angel find some happiness again. His losing Cordelia so soon after finding there love was heartbreaking.

Hugs, Che'
mama3 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
love it
mama3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
great writting
mama3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awesome story
ohgravitysonfire chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I just read this on your website and was like...*love*

it's a story that actually makes me want to start watching Angel...that is how much i enjoy your writing...i read it even when i've seen maybe one episode of Angel and none of As the World Turns.

Keep it up Jet!
Buffyxenaman chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
it is a very odd pairing I can tell you that. LOL Where Illyara(Ithink that is how you spell it)It would have been inserting to read her in this story. Plus I'm big Spangel fan and i hard to see him with anyone, but spike well...Buffy too. Good job.
DeleteMe2019 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
aww AWESOME! Now Noah is with them and he's not a jerk. KOOL!

I LOVE IT! _
wandamarie chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
Ketterly chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Nice ending.

I'm glad they got Noah straightened out. I'm not sure Spike should be in charge of him. He already seems to be on a power trip.

Loved where Connor called Spike out on being blond on purpose. I never really thought about it before, but that IS Angel's type, and Spike IS blond by choice. Cordelia once said that at least Angel was consistent; it was always some little blond driving him over the edge. That's nice fodder for the imagination. haha
Ketterly chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Love it!

Luke got off way easy, whether he knows it or not.

Loved Spike pointing out that Angel had smacked him, Connor, and Dru.

I'm addicted to this. Can't wait for more!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow it was a good one thanks