Reviews for Rape
Stelenaalltheway chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
I just don't i understand why always my baby Stefan has to be dead in the end!I read all this to take this end?!
Damon is the one that shuld be dead!
DancingPhalangess chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
I liked the first half of this story, despite what some people were saying. I thought it was pretty well written and the warnings were appropriate so anyone that didn't want to read it didn't have to. However, I felt like you tried to do too much in the second half. You should have stuck to dealing with the fallout of Elena's attack. With the mind invasion from Damon as well, it drew attention away completely from the attack and Elena's emotional response to that, and it meant that the story ended with no real resolution. And I know in real life things aren't always neatly tied up, but in the world of fiction you need to have some sort of ending and this one feels more like a middle.

Having said that, I thought what you did write was written well and handled sensitively. Especially as English isn't even your first language, I couldn't even tell until you told us.
Lily Van M chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Awesome Story! I can't wait to see more! :D
my 2 guys chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
that was good keep it up
widowelena chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Omg please continue I really want to know what happens next. Thank you for updating :)
dhsaber chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Thank you...looking forward to more.
dhsaber chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
okay, time to go on for the cliffie. You had your fun, and left us waiting. Show us whats next please!
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
looking forward to more.
joe42 chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Wow!, love this story!
djdaisy chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
please continue, this is a great story...
Critic chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
This is the worst chapter of a terrible story. You are worthless as a wrier. STOP CHURNING OUT THIS JUNK!
dhsaber chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
I was so excited to see you were deciding to continue this story. Remember, I'm one of the ones who encouraged you to do so. I was sad the day you said you weren't going to..but respect that, that's your rite. I believed it may of been because you received some negative feedback, which was their fault not yours since your disclaimer, and warning was clear. But you know there are always trolls..people looking to cause trouble, or hurt someones feelings in a desperaite attempt to somehow make themselves feel better. So what a pleasant surprise to see in my inboc today that there was a new chapter..#14, but when I came here, it's gone :(. I hope you put it back up. I was thrilled by the thought. I'm 47 so not some teen, looking for shock value, or all sex. Anyway..Merry Christmas, and sometime stop by and look at the story I've been sslloowwly working on. Deidre