Reviews for Afraid to Lose
Gnat1234 chapter 9 . 1/4
NOO! Please update! I was so sad to figure out it's almost been 2 years since the last update And this is amazing! I love it please update soon! Lol this is me begging.(:
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Great story. PLEASE keep going! I'm excited to see how Ada and Varick will fall in love!
Baileigh chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Derek's kingdom is Chamburg...it shows the name on the map in the Swan Princess
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I remember last Valentines day waking up to the last update...will it happen again this year? Update. The story is to wonderful to waste!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I hope you update soon!
IsThatBloodInYourMustache chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I can see that you haven't updated in a while but please do so soon this story is very good!
WeepingSwan chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Update? Pretty Please :)
Mystic Sorrow chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I hope you update soon! I want to see some derek odette love!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very incredible setup! I'm new to the site, so I only just stumbled upon your story. Looking forward to reading the rest of it!
lillybug45 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Please write more! I love this story!
HicEtNunc chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Omg, I love your story, although I would like a bit more of Odette in it. Please Update soon!
SouthernGirl45 chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
yes an update, i can't wait to read more so please update when you can.
Kailanna chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Are you going to do more ; i love it !
WeepingSwan chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
An Update! I have to admit i was jumping for joy when i found this this morning! I too am in college and i can defiantly understand that there are not enough hours in the day. When i first started reading this chapter i was a little disappointed there seemed to be a lot of fluff about the soldiers and what not but i guess that was needed for the locket to be found! Finally something is happening! I would say don't take forever to update but make sure when you do, it has all the love and detail that you have put in the previous chapters. But once again Fantastic STORY!
Wicked Mimi chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for the update! It has been awhile, but I enjoy your story so much.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »