Reviews for Space Trip Steps
SonicAnime2010 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
"Oh, and also no saving snooping reporters either." Course! Always gotta include the reporter.. And again with the excellent timing and fittingness of the humorous PA announcements.. Nice uh... mario reference with the 200 damage.. Interesting story so far... any chance there could be a "Free Blue Hedgehog" that the Negima group will be free to take home with them? Oh wait.. that's hedgehog-napping..
SonicAnime2010 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
"Oh, and by the way, Sweet Mountain has no affiliation to Willy Wonka or his silly chocolate factory. And if any of you even think about supporting such a lunatic, then you lose! Good day, sir! ...Thank you." TOTALLY ORIGINAL! GENIUS!... And again with the EXCELLENT TIMING! "Public displays of affection are prohibited on Sweet Mountain grounds on the basis of sugar shock being really annoying to deal with. Unless it's hot. Then it will be recorded and sold at Robotnik Video Stores for a marginal(ly expensive) price." I like how the PA just chimes in at the right time and fitting situation
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
"Please refrain from throwing coins, trash, or small children into the reflecting pools." just so happened to get announced with Evangeline and Asuna... I get the feeling there will be a certain amount of doom in the future of the overweight scientist
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
"Ideal for the two people who just won't admit it already." LOL! The Eggman PA... always just finds that right moment to chime in with something especially fitting..
SuperSaiyanSandvich chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I just love the Eggman announcements, they were already hilarious, but the timing of them in this fic makes them even funnier.

"Insulin will be provided at a marginal extra cost. And by marginal, we mean enormous."
cooking samurai chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
This is a very good and funny story keep it up.
Dragonkey258 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I honestly can't wait to see a Frenzy!Nodoka or Frenzy!Satsuki...
Dragonkey258 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Wow...never thought I'd see a story where Misora takes Sonic's limelight...

I can't wait to see how you're going to pull off the rest of Wisp powers and the other worlds...(especially the Frenzy Wisp and the Final fight)
Skai Breeze chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hello I've been running out of good fanfiction to read lately then i came across this...its a weird crossover but the plot is quite good when will you be updating?