Reviews for Tales From Another Broken Home
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
im literily balling my eyes out right now this is exactly what happened to my brother exept for me being a stripper and him being gay but my brother did kill himself because he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him our dad was like this and abusive so he left when I was 4 and he was 9 he left and I didn't see him till I was 16 at a bar and the next thing I knew I saw my brother in a coffin
Whatsy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
-sob sob sob- So sad... Yet so good! :D
strifylover13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
loved it so when does jimmy hug me and which jimmy is it
YoungLittlePirate chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love this story good job!
deactivated12645274767890 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh, God.

Jimmy... NOOO!

This seriously almost made me cry. My mom came into the room while I was reading this and she asked me why I looked so sad.

LOVE this fic, by the way.
fearinourminds chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Freaking. loved. this. , seriously, i'm in the school and i'm almost fucking crying! His little sister, Lily, does she appear in a song or something? because i googled her and nothing, and i haven't seen the play yet (i think i will never see it unless they tape it on a dvd XD, i'm from Chile)

so...

WHERE'S MY HUG? Jimmyyyyy? *Crickets*
billi-rse chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Honestly - had me in tears...
Sp4leafclover1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Friggin' awesome. & the jesus part at the end made me chuckle. xD
apbarium chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Please update! I just saw AI and I'm so hyped!
ClickmyhealsandswishforPanic chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
such a sad story I ,3 it
Skylark555 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awww sooo sad though I must say the banter between you Jimmy and Johnny at the end made me laugh. I am reviewing purely for that hug though cause Jimmy is seriously hot lol ne way the fic was great keep up the good work.

~ Cat ~
BluLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
huh, i was wondering where all the idiots were hanging out...found you's xD

but anyways back on topic, amazing story loved it
sup-stephhh chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
okay so this is probably the best thing I've ever read like ever. That St. Jimmy/Johnny bit was EXTREMELY HOT so ignore the asshole below. damn homophobics. I flipped out when I saw that review. I mean, yeah it probably would have been a good idea to warn, but STILL people don't need to be so rude. Lizsername and I loved this very much. I love your fics(:

~StJimmyHasSinned
riddle1rave chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why didn't you warn it was a slash? damn it ! it was going pretty perfect until you ruined everything by the stupid homo scene between jimmy and johnny!

You know everyone's not comfortable with the 'gay part' so you really should have warned right in the beginning. X(
vonniebeth chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
aw, this was SO GOOOOD! i luuuuuuuuv it.

ps: out of curiosity, cuz u know im not too familiar with american idiot, is lily really jimmy's sister or did u create her (i notice u use lily as a common oc name, so im curious)?

great story (: