Reviews for Reflection paper Homwork
HarryPotterCat chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
There are a few grammatical errors, but all in all I think it's a really nice piece of writing.

Don't forget that JK Rowling was also heavily influenced by Greek words as well as Latin! It sounds pedantic, I know, but I thought I should point it out.

I'm not too sure about the whole "posting homework on a fanfiction site" issue, because obviously this essay incorporates characters and fandoms and is based off The Five People You Meet In Heaven, but it's not exactly a work of fiction.

It was nice that you were so honest, too. Some kinds of people would use this opportunity to brag or boast about themselves, but the way you described how you were influenced by each source seemed really modest and honest.

I appreciated the (potentially unintended) humour of "Now, I'm not talking about the sequels. I don't acknowledge that the sequels exist, because they are really, really, bad." I thought that was witty.

Aside from the few grammatical and punctuation errors, this was a very nice piece of writing.
alambil felicis chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was beautiful. I appreciate your honesty and just everything. It was very unconventional to be in placed in fanfiction, but that was the very reason why I read this in the first place. I love all things unconventional! This is really unique, and it hit me right home. This essay is brilliant! I'm not talking about grammar or punctuation or any of the other technicalities (you can screw those); I'm talking about the substance you have embedded in your piece of work. Congratulations! And God bless you :)
Dai-Light chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
:) This was really nice i bet you got an A on this paper you should definately write more but with a story inside of it :)!
Not-A-Spy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I don't think it's entirely reasonable to post your homework on FFnet, but obviously you are allowed to do so or it would have been deleted.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Bravo! I liked your choices of people. I would love to meet J.K. especially in Heaven myself. So many people bash the poor genius for promoting evil magic and sorcery, when she has said herself that she believes in God! Funny how people overlook that and the true deep themes of the power of love and giving people second chances even if they don't take them, the list is endless.

I also applaud your choice of Walt Disney, you make a very valid point with his ability to weave fantasy tales as well. I also agree with you on the Disney sequels :( With the exception of the Aladdin sequels, the Disney sequels all SUCKED!

Maybe you and I will see each other in heaven one day? We can talk it over with Jesus LOL
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

only i would be the first person to ever review something of mine ._.