Reviews for Fears of a Ninja
Lioness Of the fire chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This is really good cant wait till we see more
Death Account 13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Cool love it
tmltml71 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I love this. I just found it, and you haven't updated it in forever, but I absolutely love it, and had to tell you.
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This is the most depressing thing I have ever read. This chapter beats it all. But even though it's the most depressing thing I have ever read, it has got to be one of my most favorite things I have ever read.

I can't wait for Cam's or Tori's fears.

I bet I'll be wiping tears for weeks.
RainingHotdogs chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This is great! but please hurry up and update and when will we find out about tori's fear?
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I love it _
Rogue Ranger chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Blake's chapter could easily have been a story unto itself. And I'm not just saying that because it's so long! It's more than just his fear, it's his backstory. There's his family life, his mother, his adoptive father and his new big brother. Yes, it's disturbing and dark in parts, but that creates an emotional connection to the character of Blake (who was always just sort of "there" in the series) and makes the ending all the more impactful. It's truly touching for Hunter/Blake brotherly love fans. I liked the other's fears of course, but this was definitely the one that stands out. After all, it could easily be its own epic story. Putting it as a chapter alone sort of deludes it's oval significance, but who knows how epic the whole thing will be once Cam's and then finally Tori's fears are revealed? Oh, maybe you know!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Great stuff. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Neon765 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Ooooooh! I really can't wait for Tori's chapter I'm intrigued as to see what her fear is... The guys fears all seemed opposite to what they are, if that makes any sense? But in other words I really like your story. _
blue wolf luv red phoenix chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
nah 36 pages aint 2 much. omg...u've got me crying...Crying i tell u! i nvr cry when i read...omg..poor blake. I've tonz 2 say but overall, the best chapter i have eva read!

Dun 4get crack me up 2! 'Hot Hunter' ! HAHAHA! I kept reading that part!

Cant wait 4 an update!
ValkyrieNyght chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I like this. It's simple and so intresting at the same time. Don't leave us all hangin.
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! Oh my God that is hilarious! Good job.
blue wolf luv red phoenix chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
awww...poor hunter...kinda weird graphophobia. he's scred of wiritng. bt overall amazing chap! u captured every aspect beautifully! lurve ur ficz!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Taruneek chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I recently started becoming obsessed wid PRNS again...I used to love it as a kid ... plzz update soon...I love Tori n Dustin n plzzz try to make the story centred on them! :)