Reviews for Two Stars On the Same Stage
Tmoney1163 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I actually think this is funny...does Christian get a crush on Christine due to her singing voice and vs with Raoul likes how Satine acts...and does the Phantom appear again to haunt both actresses and there love interested
SpiritRose3496 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I really like this! I love both Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge. Continue please!
Clown Accomplice chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I really like this story and the idea behind it but please PLEASE make Erik come and Christian can be all writey writey together and Raoul can fall off the windmill and die (of only in my dreams). I look forward to reading more so please update soon :)
Rosemarie-Ouhisama chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I know it's been a year since you added to this, but these two chapters are amusing, I wouldn't mind reading more.
ViveWonderland chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This was really good! I hope you haven't given up on it, it seems like it could be a really good drama...
tipsu chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I absolutely love this :) Please don't abandon this :)
AdrianStalksMyDreams chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
OMG u haveee to keep writing this! PLEASE dont stop! phantom of the opera and moulin rouge are like my 2 favoritest things in the world! this is extremely good! AHHH please continue! (: (:
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I like this although the timeline is a little messed up but I can forgive that. Is this supposed to be as if Satine was never sick? A little too much modern language.

I do hope you update soon. I want to see where it goes
angel de acuario chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Sige esta cool tu historia .
Bellatrix Boleyn chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Update this...Um...NOW!
Trakrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i love all of these stories you've been putting up! :D lol, this one is going to be very interesting, i can tell :D