Reviews for Lean On Me
justawritier chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
That was the perfect ending :) I enjoyed the story so much.
Gone South chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
This was my favourite fanfic because it is so believable. I look foward to more stories from you because you're the only author to capture the essence of all the characters spot on!
Brite Brigida chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Please Please write another soon. You write Charlotte and Cooper the best. I need another story by you to last me until PP comes back! TY
Hollie Hobbie chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Terrific fic. Realistic and true to all characters. Have a feeling we will see it play out very close to this when it comes back on next week. Awesome job with it.
natasha hagan chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
i wish you had kept writing because i wanted to read more;-( oh well your next char-coop story will be just as good. can't wait to see what you come up with

Char_Coop4eva

tash
Cooplotte chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
This was such a great ending! I'm really gonna miss reading this. Looking forward to your future fics and I hope you make a sequel.
Vanessa chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Enjoyed reading this over the break. Wish there was more.
The Old Woman In The Shoe chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Love it the most. Best end chapter.
Gia chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Most realistic Charlotte and Cooper story on this site. You understand the characters inside and out.I applaud you.
Jennifer J 25 chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Thanks for updating frequently. You're amazing! Look foward to another fic from you. )
AMY chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Thank You for this awesome story. Sad that it's over!
Tarynn chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Perfect ending! Please write a sequal!
iSeriouslylovegreys chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
SO ADORABLE OMG! amazing chapter such a phenomenal ending and its just so sad that its over. I will miss this story a lot! Maybe a sequel?
lk chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
anxiously awaiting the epilouge!
Alex chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
I love this fanfic. I love writers who update frequently. Thank you for that. stories that take weeks/months to update lose my interest no matter how good the story! I love this one.