Reviews for Revelation
FF's Nightmare chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
awesome
Luckybro1029 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I luv tis story dope epic can't wait 4 more plzzzzzz update soon!
mysteryman chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
more chapters plz
BluEs69 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Nice story...i wonder you is the parents of sakura in the real anime
InoShikaCho chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
for me this is the story that always makes me to analyze deep words that i don't understand and I know it's my fault, maybe i need to improve my english vocabulary more :))
G.N Affinity chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
NOOOOO!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

NaruSaku forever!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
hehehe you shouldve marked it humor and romance though you got me wondering is sakura kakashis daughter or is her dad obito uchiha
chelsearuls chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
nice
FF's Nightmare chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Need some work but it was a good story.
NaruDeeds chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Good chapter! My only critique isn't to the actual content itself, but the layout.

Space it out a little more, having two different people talk in quotes directly following each other looks a little awkward. Ex: "Sakura is talking about this here."

"Sakura's mom replies!"

Anywho... good stuff and I can't wait for date #2!
Dark Insomniacs chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
A little short but good overall.
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
amazing! please, please, PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE update soon!
Dark Insomniacs chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Good chapter then end was a bit abrupt but otherwise good.
Serenity Namikaze chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
'Don't get pregnant' What kind of mother would say that to her daughter :P ( That part alone made me lol)

The chapter was good, one thing that could be better is to try to not have to big paragraph, give more space between each sentence. That way, it will be easier for the reader to read and to understand.

Also, that could be good if you add more thought for each character and more dialogue instead of describing the situation.

Oh and, do a little spell check ( ex : pregnant instead of pregnent). It's not that bad but it would make your story more understandable without these mistakes.

I would like to know more about Sakura's mother and her reaction concerning Naruto and 'the date'. I'm sure that it could be something very interesting and fun to read ;P

Anyway, that just my readers POV, you can take the advice or not, it's your story after all.

Can't wait to read the rest. Keep up with the good work.