Reviews for Living Backwards
Marie Allen chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Ah, I love this! I know it's been some time but I really hope that inspiration and the Muses strike and you come back to this. It's a refreshingly original idea. :)
Armichi chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I really hope that you come back to this story some day, as someone who has entered the Ranma fandom only recently, ( as in the start of this year) I get really sad when I see a fanfic, especially one with such an original concept, that appears to have been left by the wayside. but as you are still writing fanfiction I can hold out hope that this might someday be completed. I am dieing to find out how they will find out the truth, though personally I am holding out for Genma mentioning the Tendos at some point and starting Ranma on suspicious trains of thought
Compucles chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
C'mon, it's been over a year. You have to continue this great story.

Personally, I think it'd be great if once they discover each other's true genders and get together as a couple, they openly become boyfriend and girlfriend at school with no one else aware of who is actually the boyfriend and who is actually the girlfriend. Of course, it would be awhile before they actually start getting along let alone start falling for each other, but it would be worth it in the end.
Compucles chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Way to go, Nodoka! It's fun to see Ranma have someone calm and reasonable to call him out on his behavior in this AU.

I don't know about Akane only being 4 years old when her mother died. That was a mistake in the animé whereas the manga just said she was a little girl. Most people think she was about 6.

Well, however old she was and however long it was afterwards that Soun stopped training her, she's very impressive to have mostly self-taught her way to such an expert level among normal martial arts standards. It's ironic that Ranma's been away from civilization so long that he considers Akane's skills weaker than expected. According to his standards, almost all the martial artists in the world are weak.
Compucles chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Great job with the confrontation between our favorite couple. As it's been said before, "Ranko" had that one coming. It's interesting how the dynamic has changed when everyone thinks it's a boy dishing out justice on a girl rather than the other way around.
Compucles chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is an excellent idea for a story. I've thought along these lines myself but haven't been able to come up with a good plot to justify the circumstances. You've done a good job deviating from canon just enough to set this up while remaining true to the spirit of Ranma 1/2.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Wow, I wish there was more to this story. I can't even imagine what would happen when one or both of them find out the other's secret. Or, maybe they meet each other as the other gender and don't realize it, and then they find out the secret.
What I was thinking was having them meet in their regular genders, but since Akane wouldn't look too different as a girl as she is a guy, Ranma would be able to tell who she is and possibly freak out on finding out that "he" really is a "she" as he keeps accusing Akashi of being. Then he doesn't tell Akane that he is really Ranko, but keeps it a secret and uses Akane's secret against her as blackmail for whatever purpose.
Just my prediction on what would happen if the story gets continued.
Great story though, I love it! I just wish it got far enough that one of them finds the other out.
mischievouswhit chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I really love this story! It is such a gem too. 3 definitely makes my day when you update. Thanks for coming up with such a great idea.
Aiskuriimuneko chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Okay, okay, lemme see if I act like Kuno...
'Words cannot describe my undying affection dedicated to this fabulous piece of writing, well done, well, done'.
Fine, I suck, but I do love this. I was afraid that people wouldn't write Ranma fics 'cause the anime wasn't as popular as One piece or Fairy Tail or Pokemon. But here it is, and thank YOU! n.n
Nightraze chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Interesting fic! _ Update soon!
Noy Telin'u chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Well, it's unique that's for sure.

I have a few problems, though.

1. Why the hell is Nodoka's hair PURPLE?

2. Ranma would still be extremely uncomfortable in girls clothes. And when around other girls, tries not to be noticed unless she knows them.

3. I haven't read a good reason why genma wouldn't go to the tendo's unless I missed something, it should be a priority. Please adress that because it's bugging me.

4. Akane was a bit harsher than she should be. I don't think she would have smashed a desk on someone she barely knows. Especially a girl. She only smashed ranma origionally because she knew that ranma was better and was a living perverted BOY who she thought was abusing an innocent female body. Pulling her away or a smack in the face would be more inclinded than a desk to the head. Akane isn't that cruel. In fact I don't remember her hitting a girl that wasn't ranma unless she had to defend herself or in a match. And since she defends girls, would be very guilty if she knocked one out cold who as far as she knows, no martial arts skill.

Besides that, I see potential in this.

Although I hate that you gave me more ideas. I have enough of those, thank you.

Heh heh heh... Can't wait till akane realizes her attraction to the redhead.
nertz chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
its really an interesting story. i wonder how your plot will go :) i'll wait for your updates :) good luck!
Arch3rher0 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Interesting idea here. And I do like the extra mention of the various character flaws. I see youre going to be making this one into a longer story. I definitely like the chapter length, theyre substantial, but not too much. Im just surprised Kuno or either of the girls chasing Ranma havent showed up to crash the party yet.
Tiko chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Ranko is becoming more of a nuisance, total jerk, and show off.
VGS2 the sexy sausage chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Wow, just as I thought I would, I loved this chapter! All the conflict in both their lives certainly makes for lotsa fun! P

Heh, and I loved how in-character you managed to get Soun. From being a wise man one second to being a tearful bag of nerves the next. Aww, poor guy. XP

Ah well, looks like 'Ranko' is gonna have to watch her back now. Akane's gonna be bigger, faster, stronger and generally better than ever once she gets her training done, for sure! XP

And on that note, their friends aren't helping the situation way too much, are they? XD

Ah well, all in all, as I told ya the night before, I'm-a still lovin' the fic! 3

Keep up ze good vurk! n.n

Also, VlightPhase

She'll probably tell ya this herself, but she included it for fun and to add more entertainment to the end of the chapter. Dunno why ya thought it didn't have a point though, honestly. I found it interesting to read. XP