Reviews for Living Backwards
VGS2 the sexy sausage chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
As usual, this is looking pretty awesome so far! )

Your interpretation of the characters seems spot on, and everything!

Heh, and I bet it's gonna get pretty awkward once the gang start inviting themselves to eachothers houses. P

...Also, what is it with those school guys anyway? They're so determined with their stalking! XD

It's like watching a special episode of pokémon where all of Dawn's pocket monsters ('cept for Mamoswine) are cloned ship loads of times, and then set on Pikachu, I mean honestly... XD
SOTG chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It can only get odder. I'll be keeping an eye on this. It har the potential and the promise to be an excellent story...
Robert Showalter chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It will be interesting to see where you go with this.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Good start to what looks to be a funny story. It will be very interesting to see where you take this from here and how you will fit any of the usual cast in if you use them.

Looking forward to the next chapter soon please.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Very interesting start, not an idea I have seen done before. Frankly I could see Akane doing this, with Kasumi and Nabiki's help of course, I know I would jsut to get away from that madhouse. Though I think Kuno will try to find his 'fierce tigress'. I guess Ranma... or will it be Ranko... will pop up in the next chapter then. ~GraysonPaladin
ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I don't think this is a small difference (Tofu proposing to Kasumi?) But anyway I like how you are starting this fic. Keep it up, we need more Ranma/Akane fics out there.
tuatara chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
An intriguing albeit low-key start. This could definitely go in a lot of fun directions, and I'm quite interested in seeing where you take this. When Ranma shows up, will they know each other's real genders? Or will they get to know each other as their alter egos? I hope it's the latter, as that makes for more confusion...and thus more fun! Especially if they end up feeling some measure of attraction for each other anyway. Well, thanks for sharing this. I look forward to the next chapter!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8