Reviews for The Long Way Home
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh f**k!

I bloody had tears in my eyes at this.

It is a beautiful piece you have written here.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG, that was just a devasting story... so sad, but glad they are together...thx...gr
Yulliah chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh wow,

Incredibly sad and painfull. I can only try to imagine the pain your loss has caused you.

Your story is wonderfully written in all it's uglyness, as driving while drunk is ugly, and the effects it might have on ones life horrendous.

This story is an important lesson for drivers all around the world.

Love,

Yull
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Heartbreaking, but beautifully told. So sorry for your loss.
Ellaina chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Such a tragic story but beautifully told.

xx
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Heartbreaking. What a difficult and important story for you to tell.

xox

rosmarina
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG girl i am so sorry, thats just horrible truly sorry, wonderful wonderful story sad as all hell damn
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was very heart-rending and although they had a happy ending together they should have been able to live that in life not death. I hope you have come to terms with your grief. BTW I found this via that banner you posted on A Different Forest.
winniecookie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
sad to think that their only happiness comes in death.
RainyGirl1978 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
So much pain. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Nothing can take it away. But there is none so far gone.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow, that was sad, but well-told. I'm sorry for your loss.
EKSmith chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
So sad, but yet I'm happy you ended it with them "finding" one another again. Drinking and driving is so disastrous, and yet totally preventable. I'm glad you stuck the teen rating on this - all people, but especially young people, need to learn the consequences of such careless actions...fanfic reaches a lot of people of all ages, and by writing this out, you're spreading the message.

I like the simple, yet detailed way you write. Your words take on a certain tone that I cant quite put my finger on. It is obvious in this one shot and your other fic that when you write, you do it with feeling.

Thank you for sharing! )