Reviews for FORCED TRAINING
Vonnie chapter 32 . 9/14
Good story. I'm interested and still intrigued in the chapter that I skipped where Jethro became a real bastard. But I won't go back. The ending was perfect. Makes me wish for a sequel. Thanks for sharing.
arielle.feigenson chapter 17 . 8/31
Gibbs should take him as his own…
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 8 . 8/21
I love how gentle and understand Gibbs is being, while still being firm and honest with Tony. I hope he's able to keep up and balance between firm and gentle, as I have a feeling this is going to be a trying time for BOTH of them!

As for Tony, I can't blame him for his reactions. Poor guy has been through so much, and is still trying to make sense of it all.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 7 . 8/21
Poor Tony really is having a hard time adjusting; not only to his new life, but also these new feelings that he doesn't yet accept/understand.

I continue to love this story!
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 6 . 8/5
Oh, poor Tony...This really is an unfair situation for him. :( I can tell this training will be very difficult for him.
Loving this story so far!
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 5 . 8/2
Poor Tony was so mistreated. :( I'm glad that Gibbs had Ducky look him over. Hopefully, Gibbs will be as caring as possible in training Tony.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 4 . 7/31
It's a good thing that Gibbs wants Tony's physical and mental health looked over before they begin training. I have a feeling he's going to take good care of him. And I do think that Gibbs keeping Tony would be ideal. :)

Also, I loved the references to Stan, Fornell and Diane.

I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 3 . 7/28
Wow...what an unfair situation for Tony to find himself in! But I feel better knowing he will be in Gibbs' capable hands. ;)

Great story so far!
Azucar chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
Something new Ive never read and although the subject matter was new the writing was really well done.

Sug
Ghostwriter chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
The only sequel I want about Tony's dad is to hear some one shot, chopped. beat, ripped, boiled, eviscerated, poisoned, electrified, ran over,( car, train, tank, bus, semi), drowned, Avada Kadavera, with a wand, blown up, thrown off a building or bridge, dragged by a horse attacked by pit bulls or any other vicious critter, snake bit, starved, or tied to a chair to be forced to watch televised local government programs on a loop. That man is SCUM.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
You just gave proof that we do not sell sex slaves. The deficit is soooo high.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
I Meant to do this earlier. I have been thinking about reading this for awhile but never could. I read the first chapter to see what was going on. You have a good plot and great writing skills. Sadly I believe how Tony got into this mess happens. I am not sure how they are punished . Good does not always win, some times the only winning is when they get to GOD.
Rjones308 chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
I must admit that at times this was hard to read. I always try to push myself to read outside my comfort zone to experience new things. This was one. The story was well written and kept my interest. I must say I really enjoyed the ending. On to the sequel!
lily anson chapter 31 . 4/22/2014
oh dear lord! I started reading this last night and stayed up all night to finish it because I couldn't stop reading it! Love love love!