Reviews for The Night Ala Alba Saved Christmas
GeekGirl2 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
The shout out to Artifact Abuse is hilarious, that's among my favorite fics. ESPECIALLY the world tree syrup arc. :) Glad to see it getting shouted out to here. :) hehehe. :)

Good to have a fic in your list that's so good to shout out to for this :) hehe. :) Almost be surprised if there weren't little 'world tree syrup' throwaway jokes elsewhere, hopefully with proper credit to it. Anyhow, good fic, good to see something so amusing :)
Iuterpi chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Awww! This was really great! I'm glad you didn't left anyone out when they were on their jobs as Santa's. Glad to have a little inside on how it went for everyone. Chachazero is hilarious on this story and Chachamaru in the beginning was as cute as she really is in the manga. I can totally see her getting depressed at Eva not letting her do the interior decorations properly.

I liked the reflections on Eva's feelings. I do think that she is not as lonely as she has always been. I would bet that she's been happier than even when she was a short time with Nagi. Too bad she is going to out-live everyone.

Oh, and nice touch in including the "normal's" Akira, Makie, Yuuna and Ako in the story. In the end it fit well with the rest of the story.

Nice story. Too bad I didn't get to read at Christmas time. So, I hope you still have the idea on integrating the parts you missed that first time trying to getting it on time.

BTW, sorry for my english, did this review really fast.

Anyway, take care, bye. 3
RedSavant chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I'm glad to see Eva enjoying herself, however grudgingly. Also, your Chachazero is, as always, hilarious.

I really enjoyed this fic, JTeeth! Good work as always.

Merry Christmas, too. Here's looking forward to another great year at the forum.
Aki Iokua chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
And I hope you and yours also have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

_
Lord-DemoMann chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
i was kinda hopeing that negi would figurativly(or literally)explode with christmas joy when he found out that santa was real BUT this was a great chapter none the less.
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like this idea for a story.
RedSavant chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Hooboy. This is going to be FUN. I can't wait to see where you go with this... though why did Eva build a training ground over Santa's workshop? )
RedSavant chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Excellent as always, JTeeth. I'm never sure what to say in these reviews, since most of what I have to say I say in the thread, but still... man. You've quite the talent, and I'm looking forward to Part 2.