Reviews for I Feel The Earth Move
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Angela you are too precious :D Loved this!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
ROFL LMAO
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOL - perfect

Hodgins line of spreading lots of compliments... oh yeah definitely
mumrulz chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Here I was thinking that I was finally catching up to you...but now I see that you have yet another fic waiting for me after this one. lol.

I really am looking forward to the day when the H-word is not even mentioned briefly in passing in a fic. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that you had HER leave, I really, really want her gone . . . but I also really, really, REALLY want it to be Booth's decision to end it, coz otherwise it just seems that he ends up with Brennan by default - & I don't want that!

**"Parker loves you."

**"He will love you."

...to my mind he is sounding too much like a desperate man trying to hold on to HER.

**The bowl of ice cream that Parker had been not so subtle about 'accidentally' knocking into her lap only underscored it. She didn't blame the poor kid – he only wanted what was best for his father and for himself and it was clear that she wasn't it

...smart kid...*sigh*...if only it had gone this way!

**"Your place or mine?"

"Yours."

...thank goodness...hate the thought of Booth taking her back to his place.

Sorry that my dislike of the current SL is showing. {:-/

LOL at Angela & her sex-dar - she had always been so attuned to what was going on between B&B ...& that she instantly knew what the 'earth moving' meant.

Off to read the next one. :-):-):-)
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like the way Hannah left. I love the way she repeated the words that Booth himself had said to Brennan. Haha...flashing tie! Yay Brennan! Way to take the bull by the horns! Or should I say the Booth by the tie! I love this! Love the Navy comment! And Angela...OMG! So funny! I love that she just knew! I laughed so many times! Great story!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
lol at the ending. Angela cracks me up.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hi there,

I loved this...Very straight forward...Glad that Hannah knew she had to go...Glad that Bones was not going to take any more chances with her man...Loved the kiss...and of course loved Angela...

Ger
delicatedestiny chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I loved this, haha. Angela's ending was absolutely perfect :)
LJLanham chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love this!

And as much as I love that Angela's sex-dar was that "on," LOL, I can't help but feel cheated that we didn't get an "I felt the earth move" scene with Booth and Brennan! :-)
Greysisthecatspajamas chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Okay... seriously. I may have hurt myself from snort laughing at this. Ow. LOL. Genius! I loved it! So sweet and funny... haha... sexdar... haha hahahahah..
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Reading this was a pure delight! So glad Parker rebuffed the ice cream that way. Thrilled Hannah wised up and moved aside.

Loved Bones dragging Booth by his flashing tie. Hope that becomes a real tradition. Sigh... I think if those two actually do wise up at the same time, I hope that it's that simple-that there aren't long talks and awkward moments. That the Earth moves and that we're all grinning like Angela because of it! Sex-dar? Hilarious!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was awesome, loved the ending.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was really cute, funny and sexy. I loved that Parker "accidentally" droped ice cream in Hannah's lap. I love that Hannah left. I really enjoyed the "KISS" and Angela feeling the Earth move was so funny. :)
manonct chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh I needed this laugh. Thanks
AEI chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So I had a rational comment lined up. Even after adorable Bones with the not-so-subtle mistletoe bit. And then Ange and her sex-dar distracted me completely with hysterical laughter. It felt GOOD. I totally haven't laughed enough recently. Yeah. Only Ange would have sex-dar. Mere peons like myself might have gay-dar like a bomb-sniffing dog, but Ange! Oh man. I love you right now, whoever you are. Please to be writing more.