Reviews for The Agreement
anniedb chapter 3 . 1/2
Is here another chapter or...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really enjoy reading this, love the storylie, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really your writing, great job writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I really love your writing, great job
hollie castile chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
hi i love your story, im a seddie fan. please write another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great story, love it, and very in character
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great story, your really talented and I enjoyed reading it so far.
M.D.G1986 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
A very interesting story so far. I liked the direction and the plot alot. I'm sorry to see that you haven't updated it in awhile. I do hope you get back to this story at some point because I'd like to see where you take it. Good job so far.
Love Seddie chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great story, love Sam and freddie
Julefor chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
"our individual strengths complemented the other's weaknesses, as though we were disjointed pieces of a greater whole." This is what makes them so great together.

The glimpse we're getting of their relationship prior to the big "event" has heightened my curiosity as to what brought on all that anger. Great job in building the suspense. It's like I'm reading two different story but I know at one point they will merge into one, the journey is both subtle and electrifying.
Julefor chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
"I placed my clothes next to hers, fighting the urge to fold both sets of apparel." Is it weird that I cracked up when I read this?

So far, the agreement doesn't seem that bad, it sounds beneficial to both parties.

I loved how you set up their relationship. Reading how Freddie sees and feels about Sam really brings us back to the prologue and Freddie's question as to how things got so messed up between them.

Sam seems to care about Freddie and may feel about him the way he feels about her (their friendship and influence on each other).

I wonder if the story will be entirely in Freddie's pov. I'd like to know the Sam's thoughts right before she suggested the agreement.
Julefor chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Whoa. That was intense. I want to know what happened to make him snap like that.
seddieshipper chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Oh my gosh. This is one of the best written fanfics I've come across. And iLost My Mind premiered last week, and the last time you updated was over four months ago? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO YOUR READERS! How do you think we are going to survive until september when iDate Sam and Freddie airs?

On behalf of all seddie-ers, PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.