Reviews for The Irregulars
note chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
couple little spelling errors. It is soap not soup, soup is liquid food. You can't carve liquid. And watch your grammar and punctuation. I love the story as a whole and hope you contiue to produce more stories. :)
Akeno SuzukiMega1022 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I agree with Doc Tinsley, but this story is great. :D You really grabbed me on this one.
sadie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
alright I think I can do this one without a sandwich, i will review this one than get to the others later.

first up the story was unique, easy enough to follow, the OC situation was handeled well and the characters stayed in character.

in saying that though the over all thing seemed too long in parts and a bit confusing in other places, though if it was smoothed out it would have turned out really well, the parts that got me were the parts where rex bought parts of his past into the present, nothing major just a lil confuzzling.

also have you ever thought about saying somthing about the story at the start, like a basic rundown or maybe just something about how you feel it turned out, just i think random things like that give the readers a bit of a nudge to review, if the author doesnt say anything than if the story doesnt latch onto them in a "zomg this is amazing!" kind of way it becomes just another bunch of text that they will walk away from without thinkin twice about it, make them think. Also its good to see you finished it, a finished story is a good story.
Dr. Tinsley chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ok DD. You gotta look at your audience. I think this would get more reviews if you cut it into two chapters. Y'know attention span wise it's kinda long. I still like it. . *hugs* This is not a pity review.
GILLBIRK chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow this is really good! :D It has some punctual and spelling errors, but the plot line makes up for it! Update soon~