Reviews for Lifting of the Veil
kdzl chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Ok, seriously you are killing me here. Ok, well maybe not literally killing me, but still! I was rereading this, and its just so absolutely brilliant!

PS, my birthday is coming up (just saying to make you feel guilty) ;)
alli0204 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Um WOW...this story has got me hooked. I have one request kinda goes along with an update...could I have the last chapter so I know that JJ is okay and then the fill in chapters :). On a serious note would love an update and can't wait to see where this story ends up, great job so far!
Flames101 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Great update! Don't know how I missed it ? Still got me hooked and need more info! So, keep up the awesome work and I hope you decide to update soon.
spk chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Holy crap! What an intriguing start to a story. Can't wait to see where you take this. :)
Hotch Fan chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
OMG! I was so not expecting something like that. Poor JJ and the team because they can not do anything to help her.

Update very soon, pretty please?
jimmel chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
please please please please please post more
crazyobsession101 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh my gosh! This is so interesting and awesome!

I love the whole idea of the disease. I feel bad that the BAU can't do anything to help JJ out.

Amazing story so far, and it just keeps getting better and better. I hope you update soon (:
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
omg poor jj. update soon
The Lady More chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Epic chapter as usual JJ, I liked the way you got into Emily's mind and saw her deep concern about JJ! I hope she's okay and keep up the good work roomie

XOXOX

Nor
TWHATT18 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
update soon!ihate how hotch and rossi say she has are her people!3
WallofWeird chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
An exhausted, drained expression had come over Hotch's face. "We go home. We do what she said."

"Hotch, we can't-"

The man in question cut off Reid with a sharp look. "There is nothing we can do. If we risk going out there we're no help. She has people, Reid."

"I don't like this." Emily said, quietly.

"None of us do." Rossi added, meeting eyes with their team leader. "But Aaron's right. She has people."

"Go home." Hotch said. "Keep yourselves safe." He paused before he spoke again, meeting each of their eyes. "I want everyone back here. Understood?"

She understood.

Well, this is a definitely a well-written and enjoyable story idea. I can't wait for more.

I also really loved hearing what Reid said about Christmas. (And I wish there were more moments like this in this season. It's been so long since I've heard Reid go on a tangent about something most people have never even heard before.)

"I'm just saying. Our Christmas traditions aren't the only traditions out there. In the Ukraine, an artificial spider and web are part of the traditional decorations on a Christmas tree. To find a spider web on Christmas day is considered good luck. And did you-"

"You asked him about Christmas, didn't you?" Prentiss smirked at him from her desk. "Bad, bad move."

Morgan grit his teeth, lifting his forehead from his fist to glare at her. "I simply asked what he was doing."

"Like I said. Bad move."

Reid raised his brow. "I can't believe you guys don't find it interesting."

Since paranoya is one of the symptoms of the disease, I'm not quite sure how to interpret the first chapter. In the beginning it looked like Will died, but if that was in JJ's POV, isn't it also possible that she just imagined that happened?
jj hocth chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post more
kdzl chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
WOOHOO

Seriously, this chapter was amazing. Like I said, it's amazing how you've got the little details of JJ starting to come down with it. It's not enough that she's coming down with it, but it's the leading up to it...and the misdirect that I think makes your writing so fantastic.

GREAT JOB!

I can't wait for more xD (seriously, I might start stalking you...JUST KIDDING!)
CapitolPrincess chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Uhm! This is so good so far. I'm so intrigued to see what everything is all about! Update soon! :D
ReadingRed chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Well I must say you have me hooked. I can't wait to find out what the hell is going on.