Reviews for Consequences Be Damned
HopefullyNot chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
This is seriously good. Very well written. :D
Keep up the good work!
Kanikan chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
By far one of my favorite crossovers, clone Jack was so true to character, I don't think anything the Twilight cast could do/offer him would convince him to go against his conviction that vampires need to be taken care of. And though Alice foresaw a horrible outcome, I think Jack can find a way around it. After all, the humans have space ships, I say beam the vampires to lower earth orbit and watch them burn up on re-entry (I'm sorry if I simplify things, but really, sometimes the simplest plans are the best). He can find out where the Volturi live and no one even has to go in, just lock onto anyone with a heat signature bellow 96 degrees (not certain they have that type of tech, but they could). Once more, great story, like how Bella was given a dose of reality, hope you do a sequel sometime soon.
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Very Well Done, well thought out story, character true to series, good stoping point.
When you write sequel are the way to go, for some writer going for 50 or 100 chapter will not be read because they intemidate the readers with their monster works. Hope to see a sequel to this it was good even if they sparkel (mentaly shudder).

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
That was incredible, it really annoyed me that Bella had such a happily ever after and that she never really developed as a character
malu31 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I also think that in the end the Humans would win, Just because all the technological advances they have. And in the time-frame this story is playing the Asgard are still there, and capable of influencing the outcome. But I also think Clone!Jack by himself will be starting to try to end the threat the vampires pose to humanity. He might be in his 15 year old body, but he has vampire strength AND he has his black-ops memories. As soon as he learns their weaknesses he will attack. In the end humanity will always come first for Jack.
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I was always a Jacob fan anyway. I never was so crazy about Edward. Something about the way he went back to her or stalked her, even knowing that he was a threat to her always frightened me. Fact that Bella was still in love with him made it warped.
apocalyps24 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
well liked the story... personaly im a bigger sg1 fan than a twilight fan so in my humble opinion sg1 weapons would pooon vampires... especialy the zat as it causes the molecular structure the hit target to distabalize... hence the body vanishing after 3 shots, the molecular structure fall apart thus disintigrating the target... so although they may last longer than a human being shot by one they would still disintergrate when hit multiple times... anyway thats my opinion... please post on this story when your sequal is posted so i may read it... im really looking forward to it
shadowsdeep chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Wow, loved your more gritty, realistic take on Twilight and the consideration of the victims of all the vampires who don't feed on animals, something that was just brushed over in the books. Looking forward to the sequels.
Guardian Box chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Really enjoyed this one, can't wait for the sequel.

Also, I think that after the initial slaughter that was prophesied, the vamps would get hurt. I mean, humans do have orbital bombartment capabilities. We only need to know where they are, and we can just kill them from orbit or beam them into space and watch them free-fall to the ground and burn in the atmosphere. Beam operators too slow to target vamps properly? Automate the process. Need to infiltrate a vamp hideout? Dust off the phase-shifting tech and waltz into their main stronghold and flip them a bird. Vampire psychics? Anti-prior device worked on demigods, it can work on vamps with some tinkering. Things getting desperate? People getting killed? Raid some Goa'uld and sacrophagus key SG members into life. Stargate is broken this way. Tau'ri could easily conquer the universe if they had the industrial capabilities for it. The extremey broken tech is already there. Some undead scum shouldn't pose THAT much of a problem.

Also, I wonder what will happen when you put a vamp into a sacrophagus.
Renee 213 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
When I read END I couldn't believe you were going to end it there but then I read that there will be a sequel and I'm so happy. :)
RoseA26 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
That was excellent, thanks.

I look forward to reading more.
willowfaust chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I look foward to read more of vampire jack
heartlessgroom chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Wow awesome story. I never read a successful Twilight and Stargate crossover. Yours is pretty awesome. I also like how everything seems not to be going well for Bella. I do not like how everything just turned out perfect in the books. Great chapter. I hope you update soon or continue with a sequel.