Reviews for Westward!
Wolfhunter107 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Bravo! Bravo! This is another one of those rare gems you find.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful :,D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Love the story,and despite wanting more I think this ended right.
DoodlingPlume chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I'm practically on a reading spree of your fics, aren't I? They are all just amazing, that I really can't stop reading them... And again, I loved this multi-chaptered fiction, especially with Link's characterization!

Thank You.
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
another great work of writing with the tether of anonymity finally cut loose and unleashed upon the world. now with that poetic crap out of the way, awesome story, I think at the end, the holding back of an epilogue, it was sort of needed for this story, to let the reader come to their own conclusions. I love it, it is a great idea, and I love the references to stuff like the Oregon trail [Ordon trail] and the part about the cannibalism, that is an allusion to the Donner party? I dunno that was what I got from that part.
Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
clandestine.elegance chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Very good. I am not typically a Link/Ilia fan, but this was well written and enjoyable to read. :)
ZecoreZecron chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
I liked it. Reminded me of Oregon Trail, but with less crapping to death.
Narita chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is good!
rudefool chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I liked this very much. Historically accurate and a good exploration of character. The freedom aspect was perfect.

Also, Firefly. I can't believe I am the first to knowtice the references, but I appreciate them very much- especially the "Big Damn Hero" bit. I never get tired of that line.
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Nice story! It had a diffrent twist to it than a lot of post TP stories I've seen, but I liked it. Loved the Navi bit there _ and the Donner party reference was as chilling (no pun intended) as ever.

Keep up the good work!
obsessivereader95 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story. of course, there could have been a bit more action, but i think it's great the way you did it. i think it would be best to take the "!" off the title. i skipped over this far too many times because that made it seem as though you weren't taking this story seriously. it deserves more credit than i gave it in any case. great story!
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Interesting premise. Realistic enough that Link would want to up and go, but to leave Zelda?.. That's a bold step, and I commend you for it. Now let's see where the story will head!

Very good writing once again. And of course, the first impression is always the most important one, no? A punch right to the face, heh.

Well then. Westward!

hawk
Ellenar Ride chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Aww... the ending is sooo sweet! I love it!
Eidorian999 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Is... Is that who I think it is? Is that little blue one actually Navi! If so, you just earned yourself an insta-fave!

I always LOVE passing by mentions of Navi, regardless of whether or not she's ever seen again.

Thanks so much for that! You just made my holidays!

-Eidorian999
LoutkaSnih chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
This fanfiction is epic. It's not only a interesting reading but there's several things you teach through the story. Congratulations for a great story, you had me hooked from the begginning to the end. Amazing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »