Reviews for A Moment Too Late
Ageha Yume chapter 7 . 2/1
Please update! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Plz! You haven't update for more than three years!
PanthersCupcakes chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Would you please update this please please please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Please continue the story it was so good why did you stop? I hope you will update soon
lilly chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Continue...plz continue
lilly chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Zzzzzzzs...huh oh wonderful story...zzzzzzzz...
FallenxLinkin chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Ah this was interesting... I just hope that you will continue this because this is something new to me.
Dark Reika chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
i really love your story please update the next chapter soon )
it would be really sad if this fanfic would be wasted and not be finished :(

lg dark reika
Deidara4ever chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I love the story and I love the length too. I really look foward reading the next chapter.
black wolf-kot chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
If I'm to say something it would be...THANK YOU! I was looking for something like this! I have allways, but I don't know why, wanted to see some interaction Lucifer-Rei! it just..ah it just makes me blush ok? God..!(but not zeus eh?) I'm really looking foward to see what will happen next ! and if Ferluchi (lucifer) is going to do something or what happened to Rei and aaaaa I need you to update this fic soon!
Manabishi chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
*O* - that's my face right now. I'm fascinated with your story, I really like the AUish plot (L) Please update soon *o*

Take care
evilkarebare chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS NOW THAT IVE STARTED READING THIS!
frikinazuma chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
continualo por favor ToT¡ me encanta la serie y tu fanfics mas y...AMO A REI

escribe mas y nos leeremos :D
Seleia chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
oh please update soon! i hope you didn't drop this story, it would be a shame. I was looking forward to reading about Luca and Rei meeting again.
inevitablewebreathe chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Well Rei survived at least, even if he ended up with Lucifer! Looking forward to Shiva (likely) throwing a total fit in the future. XD
Dark Reika chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
uhhh we wait every day for your updates and now...there is it xD and it's good 3 i hope you have the time to write and update soon again )