Reviews for Whore
Newkeed Dushbag chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
hahaha, of course Cartman would be the Uke. He's always the one putting things inside his ass anyways XD
love this. oh god i fucking love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Your damn right Cartmans a Uke!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
thanx for the real way this couple should be
Druekee chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
oh my god i am considering having your hand in marriage. i love this and i love that somebody else knows how butters would top the mess out of cartman. thank you.
Arackna15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Yay! Eric is finally the Uke, this story made me smile through out the whole thing. Love it!
TwilightFanSince2009 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
you should do some more eric and butters theres not to many on here.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
WHAT THE FUCK MAN I WAS GOING TO WRITE THIS, I WAS GOING TO FUCKING WRITE THIS AAAAAH because Carters is my favorite SP pairing and Butters could very well top sometimes (Professor Chaos?) and Cartman is so obviously gay and yes. Just yes. This is perfect.

Cartman is self conscious of his weight~?

Butters you are a sexy beast.

This is great, man, please write more, there needs to be more Butters and Carters fanfiction.
flannelninja chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST. Dom!Butters forever! He's a kinky freak in the sack! (I knew it...) Great job! You're awesome at writing smut lol... and it was accurate gay sex... which you don't always see. You followed the yaoi sex rules well.
ideatpoptarts chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You know what? Damn. You've actually sold me on this idea with little to no problem. Great job. Dominant!Butters rocked...and I laughed at his random "All righty" in Cartman's ear. Just because I can see him being all badass before reverting back to some of his cutest phrases.
Pooptarts chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Heheh, sweet. Butters would totally be a dirty slut in bed.

lol at the person below me. Why can't Butters be a top? It's common for both partners to be versatile. Just because someone has a more reserved personality doesn't mean they can't be dominant sometimes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2010

Go the fuck away.

Cartman can be uke, but not to freaking Butters, the uke-est person in the world.