Reviews for For Blue Skies
kix chapter 38 . 9/21/2014
Ugh I want to hear about them having kids.. hell 8 yrs later needs more, no?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/5/2014
Epilogue EPILOGUE EPILOGUE! I hope they name their next baby Faith. Some of the LP div/Ellie/Peyt was too out there but I liked parts of it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great story! Thank you, but you do not get excited to do an epilogue :-)
cayt326 chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
Beautiful ending, but I'm so sad it's over! Write something new very soon!
pauguina chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww that was so beautiful! I'm sad the story is over but so happy the way it ended! I loved this story because it showed so many layers Peyton had and the process she had to deal with to become who she is now, and most importantly her relationship with Mikey! I didn't comment it before but I was glad Mikey isn't Nate's kid, that would've been complicated I guess but they treat each other like family and that's just amazing. Thank you for writing and posting this, it was really REALLY nice to read it, yes it was confusing at times but everything had its reason and then it just clicked hehehe. I loved it!.
Anna chapter 37 . 9/29/2012
I just found this fic and it's sad it's gonna end soon but I have to tell you how great it is. I like it very very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So sad to see the story end, but thanks for update!
cayt326 chapter 37 . 9/25/2012
I'm excited for the last chapter, but also sad to see the story end. I hope you'll do another very soon!
pauguina chapter 37 . 9/25/2012
Aww its the end so soon? I'm gonna miss this story, I loved it! This chapter was quite great, I really enjoyed the Ellie/Peyton interaction and the best part is how far Peyton has come. Mikey is so sweet and cuteee omg I hope he gets he little brother/sister someday, he'd be the best big brother ever. Thank you for the chapter, update soon please hehehe :)
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 37 . 9/25/2012
Really nice :))
pauguina chapter 36 . 9/21/2012
hahaahhahaha wow Brooke and Nathan! I never saw that one coming! well I always thought they'd look good together. Brooke and Mikey melted my heart! soooo cute and he is so smart and I love that he just wants the best for his momma, so lovely! Lucas and Peyton omg they are so perfect, I love the fact that it took them time to be like this, I think now they know each other the right way and are way more mature and they know what they're doing. I LOVE THE CHAPTER! heheheh thanks for updating :)
cayt326 chapter 36 . 9/21/2012
BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the quick update!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/21/2012
Aw sweet chapter. I like a lot how Leyton's relationship is now. I think it's funny though Nathan and brooke are going to end up together. Good post. UDS
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 36 . 9/21/2012
Awesome! Loved the chapter :) thank you!
pauguina chapter 35 . 9/18/2012
Awwww this was SO cute and wonderful! I LOOOOOVE Mikey and Peyton, they are adorable I knew she could be the mom I expected hehehehehe I just love the fact she can now say she loves Mikey, and Lucas is just too cute for words as well hehe. I loved the chapter thank you for updating :) please update soon :D