Reviews for Shadows that Rain
Tex chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Don't recall Kouichi human spirit being "Too slow".
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
J.P made a valid point in his argument about Examon, and have the right not to trust the Digimon who possessed Takuya.

I mean I wouldn't trust a Digimon who could possess a friend of mine, for I know the Digimon might backstab us.
Arcana Zero chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Not the brightest idea on their part to devolve when Arbormon, and Grumblemon(Grottomon) is still around.
Arcana Zero chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Surprisingly, Takky and Koiji didn't use fusion evolution against Examon, since they fought two Royal Knights previously, and should know how strong they are. I'm not familiar with Japanese names of their evolution form.

The fight scene is meh for me. U need to detail it out more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I have NEVER forgiven Digimon Frontier for portraying the Royal Knights - the GUARDIANS of the Digital World - as evil villains.
Mooglecog chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
The fight scene need improvement, and I skeptical about Examon cause the summary and doesn't seem to match. How does this count as seeking help went he basically attacked them?

I guess I'm clueless on what going on.

2/10 for the battle scene which is one of the thing u need to work on.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Thanks for establishing that Takuya is a big idiot for believing Examon will listen to him on not taking over his body.
guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Royal knights as villain again? (-.-)
MarylandAngels chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
This is really awesome. I hope you continue, It's been a while since I've come across a story as good as this. Please, continue.
Artur chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Great story
KKZL chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Will you be continuing the fan-fic? I heard you quit DA, which is a shame. I really hope you continue with this Fan-fic, it's very well written and I'm very into the story. I love the way you portray the characters and it feels a lot like the show did. It's your decision but I would really like this to be continued.
Dovahkiin the Imperial chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
Ok this a good story, a few errors but they can be easily overlooked. My only opinion right now is your apparent problem of not only using digimon that belonged to the other seasons, but using them only as villans I mean come on lilymon from season one, miragegaogamon and rosemon from season 5, and flaremon from digimon dawn. Could you please stop using every digimon that belonged to a main character as a villan not only for personal preferabce but because your not really using creative digimon only the really well known ones. If you used some other digimon as a bad guy thenbthat would have been more interesting.
Aldamonburst chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
still a good story. i wonder what fusion evolution would be like. hmmm.
Aldamonburst chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
i missed you. this fic. yeah. lol. great chapter. and d'arcmon... isn't she evil?
Terra King chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
Great story! Keep it up! Hope to see more of Yutaka and his relationship with Tomoki, though...