Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Order of the Phoenix
paige.ramsey.58 chapter 10 . 9/25
qqx11 CV ko xd
DragonsvsVampires chapter 10 . 8/9
This was amazing. Please continue with this story. Please don't stop. I love the way you have portrayed Harveste. If there is anything I would like to see though, it would be Wednesday actually making an appearance. That is of course up to you though as you are the writer.
Myself chapter 3 . 8/3
Oh hey, it's the Umbitch!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 10 . 7/4
"Anyway, anyone who isn't interested in slash can stop here. That will totally be happening in the next book"

Given that my main issue with slash is that, 99% of the time, it feels shoehorned in and OOC, I don't think that'll bother me. The amount of work you put into justifying HP characters accepting Addams-family "uniqueness" (eg. Sirius's after-the-fact comments on his first burial) should make it easy for me to ignore slash as just another bit of typical Addams behaviour the HP characters have grown so accustomed to that they're joining in.
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 8 . 6/21
Did Blaise choose a goddess of beauty or love for the ritual thingy
IloveHeat chapter 10 . 5/28
That whole trip to the ministry... BEST TRIP EVER! So funny. Thank you for sharing this series. It's amazing.
Mickey chapter 10 . 5/7
I loved it
akinomatis chapter 7 . 4/30
His mate should be both Blaise and Draco... Or a harem of boys
hypnoticageregression chapter 10 . 4/26
Loving this and loving you!
CMVreud chapter 10 . 4/23
Well, that I did not expect.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 4/22
What in all hells have you done to Zabini!?
What in all hells have you done to Draco!?
Awesome work, just, just awesome work.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 4/22
To be true, I would laughed too. At the situation, not a Hermione, I like my extremities where they are, thank you. Namely attached to my body.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 4/22
Ain't he just a big fluffy cuddle-wuddle?
But the stutter has to go. Nevilles stutter here is worse than Hinatas around Naruto.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 4/22
Damn, I bet I am late with the name, but Hatto would be a nice one, a little deviative from the german "Hasso", a dogs name, and with another werewolf already in the family... I think the Looney Tunes' Tasmanian Devil here.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 4/22
oooooh-kay~ you don't need to be a seer to know that something is afoot here.
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »