Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Order of the Phoenix
KagomeInuBlack chapter 4 . 7/13
Nevermind I was thinking of a other story
KagomeInuBlack chapter 4 . 7/13
I thought Hermione was in Slytherin
eo20000 chapter 10 . 6/13
really enjoyed this. probably my second favorite crossover fic. I'm not a fan of slash, so i will be signing off but that won't keep me from recommending this to others.
Wolvie26 chapter 10 . 5/11
Love it!
nayannalover6 chapter 4 . 12/21/2021
Who is Draco's God?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 10 . 9/26/2021
Marvelous story. You surprise me evert time. What started as a small story creating a character, has developed in a full blown epic tale with world building and finely tuned relationships. It might have been a bit of a crack fic in the early books but nothing of thaf is left. I bow deeply before your greatness. Thanks for wroting such a wonderful tale. Groetjes, koekjes, en een koffietje.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 9/9/2021
Oh so wonderful and sometimes confusing this story is. I love it
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
I LOVE what Draco did to his former teammates AND what the twins did to help along with the healing :D I am loving Hermione's rants about the pink toad.
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 10 . 7/13/2021
Loving this series. I'm normally mot a cross over fan but you have converted me.
leopardblack chapter 10 . 6/10/2021
At first I read this because I binge read an incomplete HPxAddams fic that left me desperately wanting more. Not gonna lie this has been a crazy ride so far there were many parts where I questioned my sanity. But I have to say hats off to you and your brilliant mind. I do hope the next one has Draco and Harry finally together
imperiomademedoit chapter 10 . 4/25/2021
Ahhhhhhhhh! Screaming! This was fantastic!
Hatata chapter 10 . 3/19/2021
I'm still confused about why this has so little love, this is the 9th time I've read this series and a I'm still gutted that the final part will probably never happen. I love your particular brand of madness and hilarity.
dreamer2229 chapter 10 . 1/31/2021
Lovely. You could be an Addams.
dreamer2229 chapter 5 . 1/31/2021
I love Neville and I hope he turns out just as warped as Hermione. Thank you for considering him.
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 12/16/2020