Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Order of the Phoenix
Lavitar chapter 1 . 10/14
Don't know if anyone's already said this poor if you'll even see this, but Harry would be fifteen in this one not sixteen.
Great again
potsputs chapter 9 . 6/25
So, I don't know why it took me this long to come to this conclusion. So in the HP movie (I'd say 'movies' but he's only in one) Cedric is basically played by a younger Edward from 'Staring Vampires' (because I refuse to say the name and everyone knows what I'm talking about anyway {it's like britishguy sillyname, you still know who it is - don't deny it}). This means that, essentially, WednesdayXCedric is basically DarkCreepyInsaneDangerousGirlXShinyGlitteringVampireWannabe and I just
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 6/25
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 10 . 5/24
If this series ever gets finished I have my fingers crossed for a 4-some. I've read this series about 5 times now I love it so much. So so much.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 5/23
I love how the twins left the school. I also love how Draco got Neville to go back to the castle even though he really wanted to go with them.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 5/23
Oh this is just a to wonderful reaction for Hermione about the breakout, I love it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 5/23
Aunt Dolly? Oh this should be goooood. I really love how you are making Luna.
Duelmebehindarbys chapter 1 . 3/27
I'm rereading this. Again. I will keep rereading it until you update HBP. Please update that soon. Please please please
Yankeegomera chapter 8 . 2/22
I am re-reading All the Harveste fics...again!
I love them! Are addictive!
And Harveste is so perfect.
Alytiger chapter 10 . 1/19
THEY SWITCHED PLACES! Love it
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/19
Hot!Blaise and StudyCraz!Hermione is what I live for.
Alytiger chapter 5 . 1/18
Oh goodness. Hermione in a snit with Harveste is a sight to see. I'm excited about Neville's training regiment.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 1/18
Loooooooove
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Hello again! Still waiting on that update for more of your divine Harveste Addams. It’s seriously my favourite crossover fic EVER. Nothing else I’ve read can ever beat it. I’m just dying to know what Harveste has up his sleeve concerning dear Tom, but I’m especially interested in how the relationship between Harry and his Fylgja, Jormungandr and Vali will progress. The four of them are going to end up together aren’t they? Or at least Harveste/Hermione, and Blaise/Draco? I may just cry if they don’t, and lay a curse upon you damning you to eternal sunshine and rainbows. By the way, will we ever see the return of beloved Sirius?

On another note I find Blood Magic absolutely FASINATING! I don’t suppose you would consider writing up a oneshort or mini series with more information about it? I want to learn more about the Low Call, about altars and the old Gods and Goddesses. Maybe you could write a series of oneshorts that are quotes from the future Hermione’s inevitable book she wrote to enlighten muggleborns and those who have forgotten the Old Ways? Hell I’d pay to read that! Or maybe I could bribe you with cookies? The story of Nimue and Myrddin would be really interesting too. And what exactly are the pre-requisites of the Low Call to Blood Magic? As you can see I’m a little obsessed. There’s a reason I was sorted into Ravenclaw.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »