Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Order of the Phoenix
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 6/12
Why does Draco have the ram horns though?
reptoholic chapter 10 . 5/26
Blaise! Glad to see you picked him. hope he stays faithful
reptoholic chapter 9 . 5/26
BAHAHAHA keep up the amazing work.
reptoholic chapter 8 . 5/26
Keep it up, HOpe you go with Blaise, sounds like the better option unless you choose both or all three
reptoholic chapter 7 . 5/26
Thanks for the update
reptoholic chapter 6 . 5/26
I wonder whos is going to be his mate
reptoholic chapter 5 . 5/26
...
reptoholic chapter 4 . 5/26
I would laugh it it Was something opposite of a dragon. But then agains, his nicknames... Keep up the good work. I hope they kill her soon.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 5/26
DOLLY! hahaha
reptoholic chapter 2 . 5/26
cute
reptoholic chapter 1 . 5/26
HAHA, great job on this chapter. I hope she gets the twins. Would be hilarious if harry turned all threee of his friends... He may be an addams but can he absorbe the house of potter ? it would be interesting if the addams had more political say in Britannia.
Monster King chapter 10 . 3/27
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 3/4
I am SO looking forward to see where this is going! *Grins widely*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh, absolutly BRILLIANT modification of the Sicillian Bull! I applaude you!

He did forget to mention that the origional creator of it was fed to it as it's first victim...but you clearly have done your research, si I guess he simply didn't find it all that important to mention. *Chuckles* Ah, and it might have dissuaded people from creating more devices for him, good thinking!

Is that the only thing Tom did with the Bull? *Raises an eyebrow* I'm dissapointed... I expected him to at LEAST record the screaming in a howler, preferably in a penisiev memory... (The first is better for al all-out shock effect, but Harvester would apriciate the lasting one more I think. )
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 3/4
I swear... if Harry was a Sith Lord, Hermione would be the perfect aprentice...workoholic and all. *Laughs*
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »