Reviews for Realize
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 3333
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
-nods- yup.
CoralMaiden chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This was amazing. *pauses a moment to try and find the right words...* How did you come up with something like this? It's spectacular! It was just like O.O Whoa, freaking awesome! And the part after the bomb was so Ellis. Anyways, yeah, it was great that you kept everyone in character and still wrote such an amazing story! (I've read a lot of good stories where the characters get a little OC...) So yeah, I just had to tell you that I started reading this and I couldn't stop until I had reached the end.
mar-iguana chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
AAAWWW! I love this story! X3 Plus, I just died when Nick said "that's what she said"... I just, died.. XDD
SizzleFace chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i normally don't comment on a first chapter when there's more, but i have to say, i love the way injured!Ellis is so cute the way he acts like a kid with an owie xD
Vampite chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I really, really liked it . Characterization was good, I loved the plot, especially how you had two big events, the initial Smoker attack and then the huge finale at the end. Really good writing overall, like I said I loved it!
GruesomeEmilie chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
wow i loved it
Kina-chan chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Ellis must be a ninja or something, because I can't think any other reason why he's not dead. O.O Still, pretty awesome how he protected Nick. I knew that he'd be back!

Nick's "that's what she said" comment made me cackle. XD I can so imagine him saying that.

So yes, ending was amazing. Story as a whole was amazing! Your writing is amazing!
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ow. Just ow. It's a wonder Ellis served falling from a two story building. If he had landed the wrong way, they he would be dead. Thankfully it seems he only dislocated his shoulder and bit his tongue because of the fall, not that either are to be taken lightly, though. A dislocated shoulder hurts like a BITCH! I've never bitten my tongue as hard as he did, but the tongue is extremely sensitive, so I can only imagine how bad it must have hurt.

Poor Ellis, but look at Nick playin' the hero~! Awwww. He did a good job, though it's too bad he busted his knee trying to help El.
NJKHBJGVSBDFHKJFG chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
That was absolutely adorable; I loved it.
Dale chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
You write wonderfully! This was pretty much the way I imagine this kind of situation to occur. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Angelwingkitsune chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Ahhhh. I LOVED it. Your writing suits the mood so well, and I love the way you portrayed the characters! I love this pairing even more now.
Vinci NTEP chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Aw! This was sooooooo cute! I love it to death! You captured Nick and Ellis' personalities so perfectly! You're an amazing writer! You should do some more stories...like now! Just kidding. But still, i see some really nice talent in you. Keep up the good work!
XCheeky.MonkeyzX chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Wow I really enjoyed that, I'm ot usually a NickXEllis fan but that was written extremly well. Everyone was in perfect character it almost felt like I was watching the game. The way you spaced out everything gave a good effect and made the story easier to read, not to mention your descriptions of each situation was well written making it easy to follow th story. 10/10 if you ask me! :D