Reviews for Omoide Ga Ippai
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Aw, that was so sweet. It's sad that Ken's big brother is dead. I thought Ryou and Osamu were so cute and adorable together. I love the pairing Daisuke and Ken! They are so cute and adorable together! It's one of my favorite pairings! I love submissive Ken! He's one of my favorite characters!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was so sad, and so sweet. Great work as always! :)
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Man, this was a nice little gem to be found. 3 The Daiken bits were nice, and I just loved the brotherly-love Ken holds for Osamu... Its a real shame he couldn't track Ryou down and talk to him about everything. d

Anyhoo, another great piece
Reiji S chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
When I remembered one of the upcoming AU 02 fic, Limping Osamu..I suddenly got an urge to read this.. Sort of preparation for it.

Makes me wonder If Osamu in the upcoming AU shall retain his coupling with Ryou. (That is, if upcoming fic will have shounen-ai in it.) Though reading this again was touching, and that sense of sadness as Ken delved on his deceased older sibling's Journal...
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was really cute. I'm not usually a fan of Daisuke x Ken, but it did work for this thing. Osamu is one of my favourite characters as well, and I liked the way he was portrayed in here.

Just... where was Wormmon during all this?

James