Reviews for Unexpected Complications
Really loving how you keep the feeling of the show and make the relationship work into the story
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Katara this is a very bad idea.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
If this is. Sign then I like drunk Toph. Let's hope she just remembers this all when the potion wears off.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Lol I just hope Toph reciprocates the feelings from Katara.
daimexen chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh. I think I have a new OTP.
Jeem chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Okay, I just found this story a few days ago, but didn't find time to read until today. I've read it all without a break, okay, except a bathroom-break and a break to grab myself something to drink, but you get the point.
It's extremely well written, very realistic and just, whoa! I loved it! There should be more GOOD Katoph-fics like these! You didn't jump into it, but let it build up slowly, which is really nice.
Seriously, you may be proud of yourself, I've enjoyed reading your fic from the beginning until the end! 3
BronzeSpartan232 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
An excellent read I really enjoyed it. I look forward to more of your work.
LEDlorien7 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Katara smiling at Toph and giving her a thumbs up is rather pointless, since Toph CAN'T SEE! _
LEDlorien7 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Jealous Katara is funny Katara!
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
How on Earth does Katara know that Sokka is in a tree?
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love seeing Toph's more gentle side. We all know she has one! _
GuitarBOSS chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
My god, this is the most awkward thing i've ever read. I was physically cringing as I read it. Well done.
mttmercado chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
omg i loved it, it was so...ummm...smooth, with out it being as complicated as many stories, nto that com plicated is bad, BUT umm, I JUST LIKE IT
Scheraa09 chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
this is the first Katoph(?) that i've read and you know what... I'm actually quite pleased. I don't usually ship girl couplings but in this case I feel I can make an exception :)
Takeshie 96000 chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
This was an amazing story it's so sad to reach the end but at the same time no story can be great if it never ends.