Reviews for Fractured
I know it's several years late, but this is one of the best ones I've read. Keep up the good work :-)
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ah, some good old fashioned hurt/comfort. You can never have enough. :) Loved this. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, beautiful!

"Dean cast a long grateful glance at his slumbering brother and felt the world slot back into place. It had been so disjointed with Sam gone, dark and wrong and, damn it, like dying in slow motion."

I love that, it's so beautifully written. You had me at "slot", and the rest got even better, until it culminates in that wonderful simile. Chapeau.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love the story.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AW, this was sweet:-) I love dopey Sam - he's just too adorable for words;-) Very well-written as always;-) Out of interest, have you been experiencing any problems with the website of late? From a message I received, it appears that my second chapter also went on the blink for a while - I do hope they get their act together soon!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awwwwww!

I'm a total sucker for the H/C's, especially when Sam's the one who's messed with, because it's cute seeing the caring side of Dean (who's my man...heeheehee), and this one was particularly sweet. One thing you did really well here was make it so that we didn't really need to know the context, or how any of this happened, because it was irrelevant to what's actually going on in the story and the details don't matter. It's hard to swing that in this type of story, but you did, and cut right to the cute. Excellent job. And poor Dean, seeing Sam so out of it. My heart broke for Dean more than it did for Sam when Sam couldn't hold the glass...
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
so sweet! loved the part where sam got upset about his hair and dean made him feel better in the best way possible, making fun of him even more lol! x
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very cute. You pull at my soft spot when Dean is all big brotherly and poor Sam is concussed. Love the way the boys' personalities play off each other and you wrote them so well. Kudos.
ritsam chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great H/C story. Aww I love a drug addled Sam with Dean taking such a great care of him. Sam with head injury never gets old. Great job.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey I'm always up for Chick Flick Moments and a little H/C. Thanks for this.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was sweet! Considering the not!Sam season we're going through, stories like this are treasured. Thank you, Pixie, for another slice of goodness!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. Love how Dean was worried about a recovering wounded Sam and trying to take care of him.

I hadn't read "Drawing a Blank". I read it, so I could learn how Sam ended up with half of his hair shaved off. I then came back and read this one again.

You did a wonderful job writing the brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
All right for Sammy! He caught Dean in a rare dreaded chick flick moment! I love your writing. It's always so good. Excellent as always!
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Love this )
ariex04 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww. This story is really sweet. I loved the line "No chick flick moments, D'n." Great job with this!