Reviews for Second Chances
ThePathUntaken chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Love this fic! I cannot WAIT until the next one comes out.
Annoymus chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Dreamer372 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I saw the pic and I see why barb resembled Ed, and Roy and Ed were ssssooooo CUTE!XD
YuyaKnightwriter97 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Awesome story :D
joruni chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Yay! Absolutely amazing story!

And now I think I got few things! The circle is backwards because it's from the other side of the gate!

Barb's Uncle *coughEdcough* surely was a genius XD

Biig love for Roy's cologne :)

Can't wait for update 3
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Oh, I get it now! THe array is wrong because she's from Earth, and the alchemy doesn't wrok there, so it needs to work differently! And the photos were clear because they were taken with a digital camera! I'm a genius!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Okay...I think the friendship between Roy and 'Jane' is kinda cute...and I may have...sort of...loved this chapter... And I may...have to favorite this story now... Damn it, look what you've done now.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I was checking fanfiction for the last time before I went to bed and this story popped up and I was only going to read the first chapter...But it's so good that I HAVE to read the next chapter. Gah! But I'm so tired! Damn you for writing so good.
Valkiria Thrud chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
very exciting. who will be Barbara?

update soon!
PrinceDarkLink chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Wow... this fic is fascinating... I hope you update it soon. I want to know whether some of the ideas that have popped into my head are right... I'm looking forward to it!

-PDL
cynder81 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Great story so far! Edward acting jealous over Roy is just too funny. I can't wait to see how they react when they figure out who she is and when they figure out they like each other.

Please update soon:)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Sounds interesting so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
thesinofawesomeness chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Oooooo whats going to happen next
Thrice the Double U chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Alrighty, it's rambling time for me! Hehehehe! Okay, so here's my latest hypothesis (not that it matters): Now that I know this is RoyEd, I can infer that jane is actually Roy and Ed's daughter that was somehow sent to the past by some weird form of alchemy! And! the man with gray hair and gold eyes could possibly be Ed but he cut his hair short and dyed it black to be in disguise! Why? cause he ran from the military so that he wouldn't get caught and be put up for experiments! Yup, that's my assumption for now. ;) LOL Continue this story, I like OCs with stories of their own and not OCxWhoever. Yeah, that's my pet peeve. *sweatdrop*
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wait a moment, I have a very STRONG hunch that this kid, Jane, is going to be the Elrics', mainly Ed's, twin sister, who was lost somehow? I mean, that's the vibe I'm getting and I've seen it done once or twice... Maybe even thrice (if that's a word). So, that's what gave me the thought. Also, just by lookin' at the summary, it kinda gives me the idea as well. Of course, I didn't think that at first til I read this a little further. But, nonetheless, you put on quite a show and I can't wait to see more. I wonder if my hunch is correct? ;)