Reviews for The Samurai and the Oni Girl
Oohprettystars chapter 36 . 7/20
GODS. Rarely do I ever cry over fanfics but here I am at 3am sobbing over the end to such a beautiful and rich story! I’m finding it so difficult to put into words how I feel right but I listened to inuyasha OST’s while reading this which just made every tender scene between Kakashi and Sakura and all their companions so emotional as they played out in my head to soft piano and I am just so happy and also sad to have reached the end of such a lovely tale. I loved all the facts and the pacing and the gradual romance and i’m so grateful to you for writing this. This is definitely a story i’ll read over and over again also btw still crying as I write this. I’m so happy I read the story about The Samurai and The Oni Girl 3
Oohprettystars chapter 20 . 7/19
I was trying so hard to figure out who the mystery man was then he said “the hag” and out loud I literally screamed SAI!
Loulou713 chapter 36 . 6/27
Okay, I absolutely loved this! The epilogue was perfect! The whole story was eloquent, informative, just really great! I’m actually living in Japan right now and it was really fun learning a little about the history. Great work!
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 36 . 5/20
That was absolutely amazing! The last chapter, with the perhaps spirits of Kakashi and Sakura... my heart aches and I'm covered in goosebumps. Wow.
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 36 . 1/30
Hola y me encanto tu historia si escribes mas fanfic porfa mandame inbox, tienes una buena narrativa animo y espero q sigas escribiendo mas :D
GrayKyuketsuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I know it's been a few years since you last write this, but this is one of my favorites! I love that you Incorporated true facts into the story. I also like the fact you put those fun facts at the beginning. Thanks for a good read!
Lindt Luirae chapter 36 . 5/14/2017
Oh gods I can't believe it's over! The end gave me goosebumps and wowowowow this is so beautiful! I've hit a low in the well-written fan fiction supply a few weeks ago and was nearly depressed and then I found this and damn it's so worth the wait! I've loved every second of this story and how rich it is in information and new things, it really stroked my curiosity. The Japanese culture really interests me so this is great. Awesome work!
Lindt Luirae chapter 35 . 5/14/2017
Damn Kakashi works fast
Lindt Luirae chapter 34 . 5/14/2017
Aw gods so adorable!
Lindt Luirae chapter 31 . 5/14/2017
Poor Tenzou must be having the shock of his life
Lindt Luirae chapter 29 . 5/14/2017
I wish you'd use name more rather than 'her brother' or 'his son' or 'her father' it gets really confusing. Who is Anko's brother? Is it Tenzou or is there another one?
Lindt Luirae chapter 30 . 5/14/2017
I was a little confused at first I don't get who Jiraiya's daughter is but now I understand that Tenzou is Tsunade's and Orochimaru's son and Jiraiya had adopted Sai. I hope I'm correct. Beautiful chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
This all ties together rather nicely. You really have all sides balanced out, good job.
Lindt Luirae chapter 27 . 5/14/2017