Reviews for The Samurai and the Oni Girl
BubbaSue chapter 36 . 7/15
I'm not crying, I'm not! I love the world you've created and the amount of energy and attention to detail you have dedicated. Bravo my darling, bravo!
Writingright chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this story! So creative!
Random Reader chapter 36 . 1/17
Thank you for this wonderful story. It's so hard to find good fan fiction and this one was just delightful and interesting to read. I realize you wrote this years ago but you are extremely talented. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written.
Katarin Kishika chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
It has been a long time since I last read this fic. I remember being excited upon each updates and reading the funfacts. It was all woven seemlessly into your story that it made reading it more magical. The dedication and the effort to research for this fic was really really inspiring. It made me wish to read fics of this calibe.

I loved it. Very much. Thank you for writing this, for sharing it, for having the patience to make this.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 36 . 10/17/2015
What a beautiful story and beautiful writing!
Fallen's child chapter 36 . 9/28/2015
Finishing your fic has ben by far the most fulfilling thing that I have done. I originally came across it after I had read "To kill a certain man". And it was the best choice ever. You writing style is amazing, the plot better than I had hoped for (A I am usually reading plots that come and leave quickly as well as are exaggerated) being long, and in a perfect pace. And the Research! There was so much research put into this that I was astounded! Best Fiction I have ever read in all my time on this site. I thank you for sharing this story and giving me this chance to read it, it is truly an amazing piece.
AwaitTheRise chapter 36 . 9/16/2015

That was the sound of my head deflating, because everything leaked out of it while I was reading this. This amazing, beautifully written, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious piece of work that I started and finished today, because how could I not?

The amount of time you must have put into this- the research, the planning, the actual writing- stuns me. And the story itself was amazing; I could practically feel the hard work rolling off it.

Have you considered adapting this into a published book? Because I wouldn't mind having this on my bookcase. It would have to be changed some, of course, but you already know that people would love it. And I already love the name- The Samurai and the Oni Girl.

The characterisation, the imagery, the pacing, the plot- I can see nothing bad in this. I'll definitely be checking your blog and stuff later. Anyways, thank you for all your hard work and for writing this!

(I'll keep an eye out in the local bookstores for a book with a title something like The Samurai and the Demon Woman.)
Los Grotos chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Yay Kurenai had a safe and healthy baby!
Los Grotos chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Ohmigod a new baby. How lovely!
Los Grotos chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Ohmigod is that Sai?
Los Grotos chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Ohmigod new guy. Challenger arises..?
Los Grotos chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Poor Pakkun. He must feel neglected :(
Los Grotos chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
... I get that labeling her a demon saved his life but it could have seriously ruined his marriage. He better not let her find out or else she really will become a demon from her rage.
Los Grotos chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Ohmigod. This got intense so fast.
Los Grotos chapter 14 . 8/8/2015