Reviews for The Samurai and the Oni Girl
Caeria chapter 36 . 3/25
Just finished reading your lovely story. It was an excellent read all the way through. I especially liked all the fun facts and how those were woven into the story. The epilogue was unexpected and nice treat to see how the last Uchiha fared with their escape.

If I have any complaint, and it's minor, it is that I wiahsed wed seen more of Sakura directly and not indirectly from her interactions with others. There were lovely mentions of Sakura's temper and yet we never actually saw any of that in the story. We never why Sai held her in such high esteem, but are simply told that he did supposedly because she kept him clothed but you'd think there was more to it. But, like I said, it's a minor quibble.

Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Caeria chapter 18 . 2/17
Seeing Tenzou do his sword practice reminded me that the women of the samurai families were often trained in martial arts. Granted, mostly it seemed to be to defend the home in case of attack but they did have training. I wonder if you'll go that route and have Sakura take up some training.
Caeria chapter 10 . 2/13
I'm new the story, and will eventually get to the mystery of the statue, but I'll toss my guess out here now. With your calling out the fact the Kakshi took a wife with foreign bood, and a statue that is of a woman and child I can only guess that it is actually a Mary and Jesus statue. There were Christian missionaries in Japan at the time, Jusuits I think, and they were not above scheming and trying to subvert local authority. My guess is the Uchiha clan has gone Christian, or is at least siding with the Jesuits on rebellion. The shogun will not take kindly to this. Battle will ensue and any Uchiha that survive will be required to commit suicide to preserve their honor. Which would fulfill your hint that the Uchiha clan still gets wiped out.

It's a theory. As I continue reading, we will see how close I got.
Locura chapter 36 . 1/28
I FINISHED IT! And it was fantastic! I loved how protective of the Hatake's everyone became, especially Sai! I loved how everyone ended up, and it was just a wonderful story in all! Thank you for writing that, it made me smile the whole way through! :)
Locura chapter 29 . 1/27
Wow! You continue to astound! Usually I would be done by now, especially as I am slipping in some reading at school in between periods. (good to be the TEACHER sometimes) but I'm having fun just savoring the little bits and the turns of phrases! So I guess I"ll finish up tomorrow! :)
Locura chapter 9 . 1/25
WOW! I love a good historical, and this is FANTASTIC! The amount of research and cultural as well as social information you have is fascinating! You do such a great job of making it part of the story and not overwhelming. There is no lecturing, it's just presented as matter-of-fact, and I love the authors notes! I can't stay up to finish it tonight, but I'll definitely be back to read more!
milen748 chapter 36 . 1/6
I totally loved this! So well written and interesting the ending was so creative ! But basically i loved every part like seriously you are so great
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
This is such a rich and beautiful story! So well done. From beginning to end, I loved every word! Faving you and this story and now I am going to read the rest of your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
This shouod really have more reviews, its wonderfully written.
BonesDoUrden chapter 36 . 5/19/2014
I discovered this completely by accident...I think? I can't remember, that was yesterday and I've become so entirely enchanted by the Samurai and his Demon Lady (:P) that I couldn't stop reading, despite the headache my eyes have subjected me to for bullying them so without glasses.

And thank you for not subjecting Kakashi to a beard! Lol I just...I can't even. I would die of hysterics. It would be like Kakashi in an ugly reindeer Christmas sweater with a lightup nose or something.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 36 . 4/7/2014
They had two sons and a daughter, awesome. Sad that she's gonna be known through history as a demon girl thought, sakura's ghost must be so mad
Neko-Tenchi chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
YEY such a cute chapter with no traumatising events. So, so, so, so cute
Neko-Tenchi chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
While im happy about boton's birth, I barly registered it because I was still recoverinf from the lover comment. STILL TRAMUTISED, will be for life. t least there is lots of awesoness to distract me and Sai wasn't up to evil his 'father' wasn't Danzo, im so glad
Neko-Tenchi chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
Jiraiya proper evil in this sfic. that thinkgwith Sasuke and orochimaru...yah, can we say TRAMUTISED FOR LIFE!

I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ANS CRINGE SESSIONS OF HORROR FOR WEEKS BECAUSE OF THAT
Neko-Tenchi chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
And what if Tenzou doesn't want to go?