Reviews for The Samurai and the Oni Girl
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 36 . 5/20
That was absolutely amazing! The last chapter, with the perhaps spirits of Kakashi and Sakura... my heart aches and I'm covered in goosebumps. Wow.
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 36 . 1/30
Hola y me encanto tu historia si escribes mas fanfic porfa mandame inbox, tienes una buena narrativa animo y espero q sigas escribiendo mas :D
GrayKyuketsuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I know it's been a few years since you last write this, but this is one of my favorites! I love that you Incorporated true facts into the story. I also like the fact you put those fun facts at the beginning. Thanks for a good read!
Lindt Luirae chapter 36 . 5/14/2017
Oh gods I can't believe it's over! The end gave me goosebumps and wowowowow this is so beautiful! I've hit a low in the well-written fan fiction supply a few weeks ago and was nearly depressed and then I found this and damn it's so worth the wait! I've loved every second of this story and how rich it is in information and new things, it really stroked my curiosity. The Japanese culture really interests me so this is great. Awesome work!
Lindt Luirae chapter 35 . 5/14/2017
Damn Kakashi works fast
Lindt Luirae chapter 34 . 5/14/2017
Aw gods so adorable!
Lindt Luirae chapter 31 . 5/14/2017
Poor Tenzou must be having the shock of his life
Lindt Luirae chapter 29 . 5/14/2017
I wish you'd use name more rather than 'her brother' or 'his son' or 'her father' it gets really confusing. Who is Anko's brother? Is it Tenzou or is there another one?
Lindt Luirae chapter 30 . 5/14/2017
I was a little confused at first I don't get who Jiraiya's daughter is but now I understand that Tenzou is Tsunade's and Orochimaru's son and Jiraiya had adopted Sai. I hope I'm correct. Beautiful chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
This all ties together rather nicely. You really have all sides balanced out, good job.
Lindt Luirae chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
Hahahha I can't believe Tenzou tied Naruto to the fence that's hilarious
Lindt Luirae chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
Poor Kakashi :-( I sincerely hope both Sakura and the baby make it through
Lindt Luirae chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
I'm so happy for Shisui! And him and Rin are such a strange pair. Awesome chapter ~
Lindt Luirae chapter 23 . 5/13/2017
Maybe Sai's father is Jiraiya?
Lindt Luirae chapter 22 . 5/13/2017
Gaaah I'm so curious who is it?! Is it Danzou, is it Orochimaru, is it Shin, who is it? Awesome chapter!