Reviews for The Samurai and the Oni Girl
GrayKyuketsuki chapter 1 . 8/9
I know it's been a few years since you last write this, but this is one of my favorites! I love that you Incorporated true facts into the story. I also like the fact you put those fun facts at the beginning. Thanks for a good read!
Lindt Luirae chapter 36 . 5/14
Oh gods I can't believe it's over! The end gave me goosebumps and wowowowow this is so beautiful! I've hit a low in the well-written fan fiction supply a few weeks ago and was nearly depressed and then I found this and damn it's so worth the wait! I've loved every second of this story and how rich it is in information and new things, it really stroked my curiosity. The Japanese culture really interests me so this is great. Awesome work!
Lindt Luirae chapter 35 . 5/14
Damn Kakashi works fast
Lindt Luirae chapter 34 . 5/14
Aw gods so adorable!
Lindt Luirae chapter 31 . 5/14
Poor Tenzou must be having the shock of his life
Lindt Luirae chapter 29 . 5/14
I wish you'd use name more rather than 'her brother' or 'his son' or 'her father' it gets really confusing. Who is Anko's brother? Is it Tenzou or is there another one?
Lindt Luirae chapter 30 . 5/14
I was a little confused at first I don't get who Jiraiya's daughter is but now I understand that Tenzou is Tsunade's and Orochimaru's son and Jiraiya had adopted Sai. I hope I'm correct. Beautiful chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 28 . 5/14
This all ties together rather nicely. You really have all sides balanced out, good job.
Lindt Luirae chapter 27 . 5/14
Hahahha I can't believe Tenzou tied Naruto to the fence that's hilarious
Lindt Luirae chapter 26 . 5/14
Poor Kakashi :-( I sincerely hope both Sakura and the baby make it through
Lindt Luirae chapter 24 . 5/13
I'm so happy for Shisui! And him and Rin are such a strange pair. Awesome chapter ~
Lindt Luirae chapter 23 . 5/13
Maybe Sai's father is Jiraiya?
Lindt Luirae chapter 22 . 5/13
Gaaah I'm so curious who is it?! Is it Danzou, is it Orochimaru, is it Shin, who is it? Awesome chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 20 . 5/13
Gaaaah what's he doing! Damn i'm too invested in this
Lindt Luirae chapter 19 . 5/13
Yep. Definitely Sai. Also now I'm beginning to think Tenzou's half sister is married to Iruka