Reviews for To Claim A Kunoichi
Silent Killing chapter 5 . 6/2
I want updates! This is VERY interesting. Though I don't like Temari falling under Sasuke's spell so easily, But the story has a shit tone of potential. I hope you'll finish it someday.
DONALD TRUMP SUCKS DICK ALL DAY LONG

AND HILORY CLITON WIIL SUCK OR LICK YOU GOOD AND LET YOU STICK IT IN HER
Athrun-chan chapter 5 . 1/25
Is it possible for you to update after all these years? I really love this story! Temari is my only favorite girl in Naruto, and so is Sasuke. This story is really amazing and I love every seconds while reading it!
zahra chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I am a huge shikaxtem fan but reading your story may change my mind :)
ktron chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Wtf can't believe sasuke made a move on temari she could have busted him up she knows what he sees in her obsessed
ktron chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Totally radical awesome fight sasuke and temari she got a spell on him sasuke totally wants hurt looking in his mine he do all sorts of stuff to her in his sick mind
ktron chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Damn sasuke has found the kunoichi he was looking to be with to bad she has a boyfriend wtf what is he gonna do damn it
Ariunzaya chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This is so cool. I hope you write more.
akward chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
best story I ever read keep going it's good ! )
jelly beans chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
hope you keep wrighting ! good story
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I love this story
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I hope u continue because it getting very juicy
Clovergirl100 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I don't know what's really going to happen but what ever it is, it will be " interesting"
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Interesting start I enjoying so far soo keep it up
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
ok ok i am not a 'temari sasuke' fan i am a die hard 'shikamaru temari' fan but i have to admit this story is pretty good! thumbs up man!