Reviews for To Claim A Kunoichi
You NEED to update. Or at least provide a reason why you won't so I remove it from me alerts list.
Akira Desuuu chapter 5 . 4/23
Well this was a good fanfiction until chapter 5. That chapter is retarded and I hate it. Temari became so out of character and everybody is gossiping that it ruins the story. I just hate it.
wolves134 chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Please update awesome story
Silent Killing chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
I want updates! This is VERY interesting. Though I don't like Temari falling under Sasuke's spell so easily, But the story has a shit tone of potential. I hope you'll finish it someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
DONALD TRUMP SUCKS DICK ALL DAY LONG

AND HILORY CLITON WIIL SUCK OR LICK YOU GOOD AND LET YOU STICK IT IN HER
Athrun-chan chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Is it possible for you to update after all these years? I really love this story! Temari is my only favorite girl in Naruto, and so is Sasuke. This story is really amazing and I love every seconds while reading it!
zahra chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I am a huge shikaxtem fan but reading your story may change my mind :)
ktron chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Wtf can't believe sasuke made a move on temari she could have busted him up she knows what he sees in her obsessed
ktron chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Totally radical awesome fight sasuke and temari she got a spell on him sasuke totally wants hurt looking in his mine he do all sorts of stuff to her in his sick mind
ktron chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Damn sasuke has found the kunoichi he was looking to be with to bad she has a boyfriend wtf what is he gonna do damn it
Ariunzaya chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This is so cool. I hope you write more.
akward chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
best story I ever read keep going it's good ! )
jelly beans chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
hope you keep wrighting ! good story
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I love this story
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I hope u continue because it getting very juicy