Reviews for Anime Survivor
Blade Asuska chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I really liked this chapter good work and I'm glad that your mentioning their pasts and their powers, I know this probably wont happen but I think you should have a challenge were one person from each team can use their powers or better yet make it a reward with those like Ash, and Tai meeting with their pokemon and digimon.
Ellie Landon chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
This is SOOO good! More please? Please? You're such a great writer! It's gonna drive me crazy if I don't find out how it ends! ;D
dableachenator chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
im soo ecxited for the next chapter! and have you tried hulu for more episodes?
blueorgray1236 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
this is so suspenseful i love it!
Butter is Found chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Oh my gosh! I am ssooo happy you put in Ed! He's my favorite. Please write more!
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I hope Sango wins!
oceanlover4evr chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Oh my. the suspense is certainly starting to build up.

the plot is just so exciting! it's just so well written and everything. Good work, keep it up, and update soon.

STAY STRONG, EDO-KUN, STAY STRONG!
BadWolf-212 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
good chapter onee-chan. I think you mean Ichigo MOMOMIYA not MOTOMIYA. XD
CmdrNilles chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'm only sad that nobody from code geass mad it in :(
Harryswoman chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
this was awesome! keep up the great work!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter :D I'm looking forward to the next as well

I's really interesting how you write the characters :P
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Very interesting. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Who will you favor in the end? - Update soon!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Great story and chapter :D I find this very interesting even though I don't know who all of the characters are '

Love it
Harryswoman chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
this is pretty good! anyway...i know what you mean about writer's block...i'm suffering from it right now with one of my fanfiction series...i'm trying to break from it but it's hard...*whines*
Lones101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011