Reviews for He Changed His Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
TL;DR
Mocha444 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really like this story! I like how at the beginning there is a whirl of emotion and sadness, and then comes and Kish calms Ichigo down! I love the way you switch from first person to third person too. Very good story! 10/5 stars! XD
NatDragneel-icious chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Your story was really great, it was very sad and it almost made me cry, but it was great. I loved it!
LastRemanent chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was absolutely remarkable and you've brought tears to my eyes. I've found from my own experience in writing that this quality of writing is oft brought apon by personal experience and if this is true, Ouch.. Sounds like quite the guy to be so gentle.
infinityXisXme chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow! That was great. You did a wonderful job! Is this a oneshot or a story?
Nosuka chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
awww.. 'sniffs' that was a beautiful little story... and it almost made me cry. believe me, it's not normal for me to cry. i can almost always keep a straight face, but this brought a tear to my eye. if you could write a little sequel to this about how ichigo and Kisshu are getting along, i would be very grateful! this is a cute little story.
Katface-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i loved this story. it was sweet how kisshu helped ichigo :)
Devilish Aisha chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
WOW.

This was so rich in description. Even though, from the summary, I expected a soppy love story. I was completly wrong.

I loved it.